#44

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

I thought that he was absent today when I didn't saw him from morning. Not even he came down to the 5th floor in the break period which led to spoil my happy mood.

I was in bad mood and on top of that riya was making it more worst. I decided to ignore her and her teasing and concentrate on the shokas which my dance teacher told meto memorize.

The dance which I was learning is not a simple dance which can be mastered in few years, it needs decades of training. I am learning Bharatnatyam which is one of the Indian Classical Dance.

Trust me when I say that Bharatnatyam or any other Indian Classical Dance is harder than hip-hop or any other modern dance form.

Not saying that other dances are simple, I agree they are also hard but Indian Classical Dance take the hardness to next level.

I have been learning Bharatnatyam since I was 5 years old and from then, it's almost 10 years but still I haven't even reached half-way.

I tried to recall what my dance best friend, Jui taught me when Riya disturbed me again.

"Why do you think..? Why he was staring you..?"

It was Maths period and luckily our maths teacher was absent today so it was a free period for us.

The one who was staring at me was Jatin.

"I don't know and how will I know. I am not a mind reader."

I said as I glared her but suddenly I felt like I should do something weird.

"Maybe he has a crush on me."

I said lightly so that she will get an indication telling her not to make my words seriously but she will not be Riya if she will not take my words differently.

"Yeah that can be the truth. He really has a crush on you."

I slapped my forehead and looked at Tanvi who was sitting right beside me, helplessly but she just shrugged her shoulders.

"I shouldn't have said that."

I whispered irritatingly as I again concentrated on what jui said but I can't help but to think about what riya said.

'Does he have crush on me..?'

Whatever don't think about it and concentrate.

It was dispersal already when I was descending staircases with my friends. I don't know what made me do that but when we reached at the point which is between 1st floor and basement, there we have a window from where we can see the ground and buses which are parked in the ground, I peeked from there.

I peeked and was shocked to a person. That person was none other than vyom.

'He is present.'

I thought as I continued climbing down with a large smile on my face.

As I reached the basement and saw him again, I whispered 'yes' which was heard by tanvi who in response, laughed at me. I also started jumping in joy.

I don't know why I was soo happy. I just want to live in that happiness forever.

Your,
Vaishnavi.

Your,Vaishnavi