#49

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

Now when I look back in time, I realised why aarusha left him. The first time when she broke up, it was her mistake but the second time when she did, it was his.

I came to know why she wanted to break up with him and his class teacher complaining to his parents, gave her a chance to do that. I know it was wrong but it was understandable somehow.

I don't know why I started understanding her each and every motive and why she did that but I did.

I wanted to tell someone about what I am feeling right now. I know I shouldn't talk with Riya about this because she will confuse me. I can talk to Tanvi but we both had a big fight the other day, so no. I could have even told to kiran, but nowadays she is ignoring us all and seeing her ignoring us, I don't go to talk with her.

'If she wants to ignore us, then she can but I will never go to talk with her until she herself comes to me. Can it ego for anything... I call it my principals. How can anyone just talk with us whenever they want or ignore us whenever they want.'

Ultimately I decided to talk with sanu.

"I don't know what or why I am feeling like this...... But I feel like I loved a wrong person."

Sanu sighed as she took me to the luckily empty washroom amd started talking with what she wanted to say.

"Vaishnavi neither I will deny your thoughts nor I will agree to it because even when you loved the wrong person, you loved him from the bottom for our heart. It was a pure love for your side, so it's not wrong.

Love is something which just comes to is not caring about gender, religion, cast or etc.

You would have heard this thousand time but I will say this again because if you hear your heart clearly and properly, you can feel that this time this quote hits you totally differently than the other thousands times.

That's what I meant.... You will never understand a feeling until you face it off yourself.

You loved a person, you faced a betrayal, you felt that pain of love and you know what sadness is.....

To be exact, now you know the perfect defination of love.

You loved a person who taught you all this thing, you should be happy for that."

Her each and every words, hit differently.

She sounded like some expert and why not.... She knows what or how heartbreak feels like.

How an unrequited love feels like.

She wanted to talk more but suddenly someone invaded the washroom which he chose for talking about my love life.

The moment I got out of the washroom, I felt like a new me emerging.

I felt soo nice. Now no more I felt useless for loving a wrong person.

"Even if I loved a wrong person, he taught me all right lessons."

Yours,
Vaishnavi.

Yours,Vaishnavi