#21

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

"I cried a lot because of you. I laughed a lot because of you. I believed in love because of you. And now I am heartbroken because of you."

My tear up when tisha told me something which I never wanted to hear. I can hear my heart breaking into pieces after hearing that news.

Vyom is in relationship..

I don't remember how many times I repeated that single sentence but what I know was that each time I repeated it, my heart ached.

It feels like someone stabbed the knife in my heart. It pained a lot.

A boy whom you loved and was your first love, seeing him going in relationship with a person who left him after 3 days of their relationship. It's worst.... More than worst.

No words can express how disheartened and lost I felt.

I myself don't know how I walked out of my class with that heavy bag on my back trolling towards my bus in my current disheartened lost condition.

I went home still disheveled and sat on the bed with my teary eyes. Luckily no one was at home.

I saw vyom.... We were waiting outside aarusha's class as we all waited for our science teacher Asha maam to complete her explanation of chapter to the class. By 'we all' here means all our classmates and why we are waiting..? Well it's for some very weird reason.

Ma'am was making them mark question and answers of chp-11 which should be completed by now. We completed chp-12 which is the most famous chapter of the 8th grade. If you know what I mean, then it's cool.

Then suddenly the bell rings indicating the break started. We all turned towards our left to go to our class and at the same time vyom came out of his class which is also on the left side of the floor.

I was ignored him and was laughing and talking with one of my friend when I felt something touching my hand or should I say someone's hand touching my hand.

It was vyom's hand. His right hand caressed my right hand unknowingly but suddenly I shouted with pain.

"Ahhhhhhh"

I jerked up with right hand on my left side of the chest.

It was a dream.

Great now you decided to haunt me in my dreams. Is this is how pain of love feels like..? If yes, then it pains a lot.

He hurted me but I still want him.
He don't want me but I still love him.
Loving a person is so confusing like swimming in the sea not knowing the direction.

Yours,
Vaishnavi.

Yours,Vaishnavi