Part 26

Hola my lovely people🤗...I am back and glad to join Wattpad after more than a month. 

I think I had said I'll be back in the 2nd week but, it was the 1st week itself. Calendar dekhne mein galti hogayi sayad...

I hope you like the further updates...Carry on downwards...✌ Love you all...

''aur bata...kya kar raha hai tu aajkal?'' Pandit asked casually to Munna as they were heading towards home after picking the children. Sameer walked in front of them holding Suman and Samar's hands and also paying heed to their talks behind.

Munna looked at him and answered with a spot of remorse in his words, ''kya karunga Pandit...tum log to jaante hi ho ki mujhe papa ke saath dukan pe nahi baithna tha suru se hi...to maine bohot jagah koshish kari ki kahin naukri kar paaun...itne saal shaadi ke baad head Financial Manager ka kaam kiya tha maine...wo bhi Rewa ke mausaji ke meherbani se mili hai...abhi bhi wahin hun...aage ka pata nahi...'' he closed his eyes for a second thinking what not he had got in charity from Rewa's side always. There was not a single drop of self esteem left within himself.

Pandit had no guts to drag this point more, as it would lead to a non-conclusive topic later on. He or anyone here had no ultimatum for his fate. They had always thought he was happy from whatever he was doing and however he was living. No one gave this topic a curving thought.

Sameer carefully gave ears to Munna's words, playing many flashbacks in his mind repeatedly. They all knew that Munna always had owed many, from Rewa and her family. His condition was no less than Arjun bhaiya. The only difference was, Arjun bhaiya stayed with his wife, Juhi and Rewa stayed with her husband Munna, in his house. He had sensed much earlier that Munna was not the same what he used to be, after his marriage. Lots of rollercoaster rides made places in all of their lives. Here, he and Naina were dealing with theirs. And in Ahmedabad, his friends were. Life was not easy like they had thought it to be.

However, Pandit turned the topic few moments later,'' wo sab to thik hai...par tu lagbhag 2 mahinon se Mumbai mein hi hai...to kaam par asar nahi padhta kya?''

''aisa kabhi asar nahi pada Pandit...Rewa ke mausaji ki khudki company ka branch hai wahan...aur wo unka beta sambhalta hai...aur main damaad hun kehke itna kuch karna bhi nahi padta...aur Mausaji to Mumbai mein yahan company ka main branch dekhte hain...wahan meri zarurat zyada padti nahin...isiliye main Mumbai aur Ahmedabad ke itne chakkar laga pata hun...'' Munna elaborated himself.

Sameer did not want to stretch his misery more. So, he decided to take on a next topic few minutes later. He glanced back a little and again turned in the front, ''waise ek baat to kehni padegi Munna, apne Pandit ke baare mein...''

Both gave a confused look to him when he started again with a pride-filled voice, ''tune sahime bohot achha kaam kiya hai yaar...Swati kaa us waqt saath diya jis waqt uske saath koi khada nahi tha...aur to aur use uske sadme ke nikalne mein madad ki...uska hausla bana aur...''

Pandit cut him in mid, ''bas bas bas...itni taarif mat kar meri...kab se yahi sari baatein sun raha hun...ab aur nahi pacha paunga...agar jyada hogayi toh acidity ho jaaegi mujhe aur kahin pet na dard karne lag jaaye...'' and laughed at the end which was joined by the other two. 

Pandit turned his voice softer, ''waise bhi...jo bhi maine kiya...uske liye mujhe tum log maahan mat banao...maine wahi kiya jo sayad tum log karte agar tumhe pata hota to...aur rahi baat mere business ki...to agar ek business ke dub jaane se, ek zindagi bach sakti thi...to mujhe khushi hai ki maine wo faisla liya...''

Munna's eyes again began to water. He wondered how his 'Ponga' grew up to be such a sensible man. He patted his back proudly and spoke to Sameer, ''dekh raha hai Sameer...humara Ponga badi badi baatein karne laga hai...kabhi sapne mein bhi nahi socha tha ki samose se pyaar karne wale 'bhukkad Ponga' mein itni akalmandi bhi ho sakti hai...'' Sammer smiled profusely at his remark and gave a slight nod.