Part 59

Hi, Hello, Namaskar. How are you guys doing? I know I am super duper late. Sorry, sorry, bohot baar sorry. Thank you so much to the readers who waited with patience and did not leave my hand. Thank you thank you thank you.

Refresh yourself with the previous updates.

And now, please continue with the update. 😁

As soon as Sameer opened the door, he straightly walked towards the telephone. Naina had been sitting in the living area itself, so she got confused when Sameer straight walked towards the telephone without narrating whatever happened. She did not ask him, just stayed silent to know what he was doing. He gradually talked on the phone and Naina heard whatever he said; her face broke into a huge smile when his talk began to come to an end. When Sameer was done talking on the phone, he turned, only to see a smiling Naina. She gave him a gesture of appreciation and he smiled and walked up to her, hugging her tight.

Preeti was the happiest with whatever was happening in her life. She was fortunate; she got Pandit in her life...finally. Her face did not leave her smile these days. She got lost in the scissors she was handing as she thought of him. It was like the essence of her first love was growing in her once again. The flowers that had gone dry were blooming in her again. She rewinded some days of her life. She really had no idea that Pandit loved her; but there were some times when she had felt like that but had swayed it like anything. But however the scenes took place and whatever happened, she was terribly terrified too. She did not know how her MIL will react. She was to arrive late evening today. And how will she react on the fact that she works for a living? Maybe from tomorrow, she will not be able to come here. It had been 2 months or more and like always, she had given 100% to her work. How much her colleagues got jealous of her, but they did appreciate her work too. She had become such a famous hair designer in so short span of time in the whole area. And, may be this will not remain same tomorrow. Jaya madam anyhow noticed the changing expressions on her face, but remained silent and smiled. She had understood that Preeti had got a destination for herself. And yes, she had to deal it by herself.

Pandit was at the peak of happiness. Like never he had thought that he would see himself in that place where he was standing now. He was turning a complete personality by getting Preeti and Samar in his life; he thought. And it was the truth also. When he peeked in the past too, Samar was never uncomfortable with him. He would laugh with him, play with him, eat with him and smile with him. In fact, one of the important that every child has, Samar had learnt it from Pandit. That is, to eat by his own. He could calm down Samar, he could make him understand and what not. Yes, he could say that, a father was developing inside him. Preeti could not point out that time too, that what place Samar held in Pandit's life.

He was aware of Preeti's condition at the same time. He knew that she could choose between the either of them, i.e. her MIL and him, but when the time would come, she could choose one too. She was sucked up badly. And, Pandit had made it easier for her. He had himself said to her, "Iss baat ki tum chinta mat karo Preeti. Hum log saath mein manaaenge unhe. Aur agar wo nahi hi maani, toh main tumhare raste se hat jaaunga. Par tumse pyaar karna kabhi nahi chhodunga." 

Preeti was mesmerized by the new Pandit she was seeing today. She felt proud somewhere, as it was due to her love. But before she could spill down tears of gratitude, she spoke to make a lighter atmosphere. She had spoken to him, giving him a look, "waise kuchh zyada hi 'gyan' ki baatein nahi kar rahe aaj kal tum? Tum na samose hi thik ho, jalebi banna tumpe suit nahi karti." Pandit had just rubbed his neck shyly and Preeti had chuckled on it. And, it was true that not only Nirmala aunty, but his parents too had to know everything happened here. He would talk to them almost everyday, but they were completely unknown about Preeti and Samar. But nonetheless, he was ready for the consequences as Preeti and his friends were with him.