Part 56

Hello guys, Nowadays I am really busy with my internal exams. So, I was not able to provide you all an upadte. But, whenever I am free, I will try to write down sonething so that you all can read.

This was the very reason I was slowing down my updates. But I made a mistake that I did not give you all a prior notice. I apologize for that.

And, I will also try to upadte the next part of Aapke Aajane se soon. The reason is I am not being able to manage time to edit and finalize its second part. So, this is the cause I am getting late for it.

Thanks for keeping patience. 😊

Naina and Swati hurried to an unconscious Tanvi. Naina kept her head in her own lap, placing one hand on her cheek. Her voice was hurried, "Tanvi...Tanvi...Tanvi utho." Swati too spoke rubbing Tanvi's hands, "Tanvi...kya hogaya ise? Ye behosh kaise hoagayi?"

Meanwhile, Sameer bent himself handing the glass of water to Naina, "Naina! Ye lo pani." "Haan" She took with a tensed expression on her face. She sprinkled some water on her dull face, "Tanvi" and patted her cheeks in between, "Tanvi utho" Tanvi clutched her head and squeezed her eyes, trying to get up. But she sat down again; as if the whole of the body had turned nil.

"Ise bohot kamzori hogayi hai Naina. Doctor ko hi bulate hain." Swati suggested supported Tanvi's frame from the opposite side of Naina's. Naina hummed but before she could speak to Sameer, he spoke by himself, "Main doctor ko phone kar deta hun." Naina nodded; tension lines still clear on her forehead.

The very moment something struck her mind. She half-turned, so that her voice clearly reaches to Preeti, "Preeti! Jaldi jaake Gauri aunty aur Sejal ji ko bulake le aa." But no response came.

Preeti was still rooted in her position. Her fear-stricken face showed that she was standing in a two-way path; not knowing where to lead. Was she making the right decision by choosing her the way her heart showed? Her tightened fists and the scenario going on in front of her were forcing her to rethink.

Naina turned when Preeti's silence still prevailed. Her voice was a scolding one, "Preeti!! Tujhe sunai nahi de raha?" Naina gave a frustrated look to her when she once again did not answer her. She now faced Munna and Pandit instead, "Munna, Pandit. Tum donon unko bula do na please. Jaldi."

"Haan haan. Hum jaate hain. Chal Pandit." Munna's expression was a disturbing one too. Pandit gave one worried look to Preeti and moved out following Munna.

Meanwhile, Naina leaned down supporting Tanvi and spoke to Swati, "Swati, ise yahan bitha dete hain. Aur main paani leke aati hun."

When Tanvi sat down on the sofa by their support still in a half-conscious state, Naina ran inside to bring a glass of water. When she came out, her eyes fell on a silent Preeti, who stood with her eyes down, all hodded with tears making her vision blurred. Naina went to Tanvi first and handed her the glass. Her eyes were still on Preeti. She could understand her, but could not do anything. As, whatever was to be done, was by Tanvi and she herself.

Swati was confused too. But, more than confused, they were worried. What will be Preeti's fate? She had so many thorns yet to cross. And, they may be uncountable too. Silence prevailed between the four.

Tanvi was wide awake by now; but was weak even now. She had listened to each and every single word that Preeti and Pandit were taking. She knew what others have been thinking about her. They must have convicted that, she was angry by Preeti's decision. But no, she was never angry with her. She was just upset. Upset that whatever she had assumed about her SIL in earlier days, was true somehow. She used to take it for granted, as she thought that she was the one who was overthinking. But, not exactly she could sense her situation. She was upset, distressed too...what if her brother had come to know about this? What would he say to her SIL? Would he leave her? Tanvi squeezed her eyes shut, such thoughts were not good. She prayed silently... its good that no one from her family had come to know about Preeti and Pandit.