Part 11

Naina walked towards her home after she had the talk with Preeti. She was entering her wing thinking of the conversation she had with her a few time ago. She was not paying attention to her steps upwards. She was about to fall due to a misbalance when Pandit caught her by her right arm in time. He was descending down the stairs when he saw Naina stumbling.

Pandit made her stand properly and said slowly, ''dheere chalo na bhabhi......lag jaayegi...''

Naina was embarrassed, ''sorry mera dhyan kahin aur tha.....tu bata tu kahan jaa raha hai iss waqt?''She said quickly changing the topic.

Pandit answered showing the file in his left hand, ''arey bhabhi.....main jara ek lawyer ko milne jaa raha tha....wo supermarket ke permission ke silsile mein...papers banwane the....shayad thoda kuch problem aa raha hai.....''

''achha...thik hai tu jaa....wo maine aur Preeti ne....donon ne socha ki bachhon ka play school jana thik rahega....tune aur Sameer ne waise bhi dekh hi liya tha na sab kuch waha ka?'' Naina stated her's and Preeti's decision.

Pandit showed his assurance, ''bhabhi acche se dekh kar aaye hain hum....chinta mat karo saari chizon ka pura khayal rakha gaya hai wahan pe....bachhon ko koi taqleef nahi hogi.....unka play school certified bhi hai......hum donon ne dekha tha....''

Naina smiled and said, ''thik hai phir.....ab koi chinta ki baat nahi hai....aur tu jaa warna late hojaaega...'' and she went inside her wing.

Naina came up to Sameer and hugged him from back saying, ''thank you....''

Sameer loosened her hold on his waist and turned to face her. He cupped her face with his hands and asked  lovingly, ''kya baat hai Naina?.....thank you kis liye?''

She smiled and eyes brimmed with tears, ''humesha mera saath dene ke liye....humesha mujhe sahi raah dikhane ke liye....aur humesha ek achhe dost, achhe pati aur acche papa banne ke liye.....''

Sameer rubbed his thumbs on her cheek wiping her tears and said, ''agar aisi hi baat hai....toh mujhe bhi tumhe thank you bolni chahiye.....kyunki yeh sab jo tum keh rahi thi naa abhi....aisi acchi to tum bhi ho....maine to phir bhi bohot naadaniyan ki hai.....par tumne humesha samajhdaari dikhakar mujhe bhi pareshaniyon se kayi baar nikala hai....''

She hugged him tightly. She could never get enough of this man. He was something different always. She loved him like anything. And yes he always made her feel so special. She could not thank him for being in her life. She lacked words when she tends to.

She looked up in his eyes and confessed again, ''I Love You''. His lips curved into a blissful smile. When she was about to go, he pulled her with a jerk and held her tight on her waist. He said in a husky voice looking into her eyes deeply, ''apna jawab nahi sunogi....''

He was rubbing his thumb in a slow pace on her waist making her shiver. Their fronts were glued together. No, air could pass between them. Faces were also a couple of inches apart. The butterflies in her stomach folded several times. A tinge of pleasure-pain evoked in her stomach. Now, she could no more look into his dark eyes. So, she looked down in shyness. Her heart was beating wildly.

Sameer smiled seeing her shy and came more closer to her. He rubbed his cheeks sensually to hers and her hands on his biceps got tighter. He  whispered in her ear, ''agar aise sharmaogi......to jo bolne jaa raha tha wo karke dikha dunga.....''

When he again looked at her, she was still looking down. He rubbed his thumb in the corner of her lips and said again, ''kar dun?'' She smiled shyly in response.

He moved his face forward, she didn't want but she said in a low voice, ''suman aajaegi....'' He answered huskily still approaching her lips, ''nahi aayegi....'' She said drowning in ecstasy,'' Swati aajaegi....'' He still did not stop moving to her lips, ''nahi aayegi....'' She again said, ''koi aur aajaega....'' He answered in a throaty voice brushing his lips to hers, ''aanedo....'' She clutched his shirt tighter leaving creases there.