Part 47

Sameer stirred in his sleep, as the sharp rays of the fresh twilight squinted in their room through the thin curtains. He rubbed his eyes lazily and stretched his body in the duvet itself. He tried to look outside the window gently lifting his head a little up. The moment his eyes fell out, he smiled profusely. The sky had varnished itself in a light pink hue as if loving nature in its own way. It looked so ethereal, so pure and so elegant. Don't know why he thought, that nature was blushing on its own. Undeniably, it was not the first time for them, but as they always say, every time they feel it new. He himself flushed at this thought.

He recalled the time just a couple of hours earlier.

They were locked in each other's arms, still not tired of feeling each other. Their eyes were not bothering to look at anything else, except for each other. After all, nothing was between them after a long time.

She spoke to him trying to get out of his hold, "Sameer". He hummed not paying complete attention to her words. She recalled their time under the shower as his intense gaze was still glued on her beautiful face. She again tried to speak. She gulped and started, "Sameer, Preeti bachchon ko lete aati hi hogi. Hum...hume ab yahan se...matlab..." He placed his finger on her lips. After a second, he ran his thumb on it and slowly neared her, and kissed her neck. She moaned closing her eyes.

He now eyed her lips as soon as she bit it, turning her gaze downwards which straightly landed on his broad chest, making her blush even more. His hand that had been resting on her curves became a little tighter, tending her to pull to him more. She did not oppose and her lips parted on her own. He had just softly touched her lips by his own when the shrill of the telephone made them jump at their places. He sighed and nuzzled into her neck. She smiled and parted, "jaao jake phone uthao warna kat jaeegaa. Zarur Preeti ka hi hoga"

He sighed again and got up to sit straight on bed searching for his trousers. She also gave a wave to her head here and there on the ground, clutching the bunch of duvet near her chest. She found his trousers on the ground on her side. She leaned to pick it up, "ye lo, ye raha" He took it, placing a kiss on her forehead and moved out to receive the call.

"Hello" He greeted with a yawn.

"kya baat hai jijaji? Lagta hai soke uthe ho?badi ubasiyan kahe rahe ho aap toh" As Naina had said, it was Preeti that side.

Sameer rubbed his neck thinking of the moment some minutes before and tried to answer her question, "haan wo bas thodi si neend aagayi thi toh"

Preeti giggled, "arey jijaji kya aap bhi. Main toh bas aisehi puchh rahi thi. Wo darasal maine isliye phone kiya tha ki, main thodi der ke liye Suman ko ghar le aayi thi. Wo kya hai ki aaj donon bhai behen ek durse kaa haath chhod hi nahi rahe hain. To thodi der baad jab Suman ka man behel jaaega toh main khud usko wahan pe chhodne aaungi" Preeti said in an assuring tone.

Sameer's heart fluttered. Suman was at Preeti's house, which meant he had more time to spend with Naina. His lips twitched at this thought.

When he didn't reply Preeti spoke, "jijaji? Aap sun rahe ho? Agar aap nahi chahte toh main Suman ko le aati.."

But she was cut by Sameer, "aaan Preeti...Suman ko tum tum dedh do ghante ke baad bhejogi toh bhi chalega" He spoke and bit his lip.

Preeti's face showed a known expression. She laughed inwardly and teased Sameer, "ohhoo kya baat hai, matlab mauke pe chauka haan?"

Sameer reddened.

Preeti laughed slightly and asserted to him, "fikr mat karo jijaji. Aaj Suman apne mausi ke yahan naasta karke aayegi apne ghar. Main saat baje tak le aaungi ise"