Part 20

Swati spoke coming out of the kitchen and said setting the large bowls one by one on the dining table, "Bas bas...bohot baatein hogayi ab...chalo chalo khana tayyar hai...utho sab log...haath muh dholo...fresh hojaao...aur aao table pe...aaj sabka man pasand khana bana hai...wo bhi maine banaya hai..." Swati said raising her imaginary collars.

Everybody turned listening to the cheerful voice. All smiled and got up. Pandit straightly made his way to the common washroom and the other two stayed back. Swati saw them and said with a smile, "arey tum donon khade kyun ho?...andar bedroom wala use karlo..." They were a bit hesitant as it was the room used by Swati only. But, as Swati had told them by herself, they went inside.

When they entered, they saw Aarav sleeping peacefully in the cradle. Firstly, Munna used the bathroom and Sameer went up to Aarav. He said talking to the sleeping body, "kitna pyaara lagta hai sote huye....lagta hai iske chehre pe kuch alag hi rang aagya hai jabse Swati kaa pyaar mila hai ise...."

"sahi kaha tune....sab Swati ki wajah se hua hai....uska jitna sukriya karun main utna kam hi hai...." He turned and saw Munna wiping his face with the towel. He came to Munna and said, "bohot khush nasib hai tera beta sach mein...." Munna also nodded in acceptance. He then went inside the bathroom.

Naina came to the table and said to Swati, "sun....aam ka achar hai kya ghar mein?.....""haan hai na....main abhi laati hun....." Swati replied and turned to go but Naina stopped her, "tu baith....main le aati hun.....bas batade ki rakha kahan hai.....ye log abhi bathroom use karenge to...main thodi der baad hi jaati hun...." Swati smiled and replied, "thik hai....itna mushkil bhi nahi hai dhundna....andar jaa....apne daaye haath mein dekhegi to tujhe dikh jaayega..." Naina nodded smiling and and went to the kitchen. She returned back in no time. When she kept the bottle of achar on the table, Munna returned back to the dining area.

Naina looked at the bathroom where Pandit had been, "Ye Pandit andar ghar hi basane lag gaya hai sayad....itna time hogaya hai nikalta hi nahi....chhodo....Munna tum aagaye to main bhi andar hi chali jaati hun..." She did not wait for their response and ran inside the bedroom.

When she went in, Naina collided with Sameer who had just now stepped outside the washroom. He caught Naina carefully by waist and said firtiously, ''arey arey begum sahiba...kahan bhage jaa rahi hain aap?''

Naina tried to wriggle out of his hold and said slowly, ''kya kar rahe ho Sameer chhodo...Aarav hai yahan pe....'' Smaeer was in no mood to let her go, ''ahaan.....badi der baad akele milo ho....mere upar bhi to dhyan dedo thoda.....waise bhi Aarav soya hua hai....''

Naina looked at the cradle but spoke again turning to Sameer, ''magar phir bhi Sameer....dhire bolo.....jaag jaaega warna...''

''Achhaa......'' He said and came closer to her and spoke in her ears with absolutely no distance left between them, ''aise....baat karunga to..... chalega na....'' Naina gulped at his extra husky voice. His lips brushed with her ear lobe and she could just give out an inaudible humming.

Sameer smiled at his effect on her and rolled the zip of her kurta on the tip of his finger. His left hand squeezed her waist more. Naina tightened her grip on his shirt and closed her eyes due to the evoking sensation inside her. She could not help but gave out a small husky whisper to his shoulder, ''I love you Sameer....''

He parted only to look at her dark turned pupils. He knew that it was neither the correct time nor the correct place. But he too could not keep himself away seeing her like this. He came foward to her lips. She bit her upper lip in nervousness but didn't look down. She was shy but it looked like she was seducing him. She again did not look down. His intense gaze on her was feeling something sensual to her. She could not deny. He touched his lips to hers and said brushing them along in a heavy voice, ''agar aage badh gaya to khud ko rok nahi paaunga.....kuch hojaaega Naina......''