Part 51

Happy 51 updates!!!

It was Sunday and Naina was more nervous than Pandit today. They had had their breakfasts earlier even though she was continuously biting her nails pacing here and there. Pandit, Munna and Swati had also gathered there as Naina was not ready to listen to Sameer's words. They gave her a vexed look, but she was in her own thoughts ignoring the surrounding completely. Although Pandit was present there, he was a companion to Naina's situation at that time. Even though, the other three were seeing them behaving opposite. Naina should be less tensed than Pandit but what could be done? Both of them were striding along the length of the room, crossing each other.

Sameer's face was in his palms and Munna was resting his cheek on his left hand, eyes on both of them. Swati was also chafing her feet with each other, finding no way to stop the two of them. Munna voice screeched in Sameer's ear in a whisper, "inko rok naa yaar, warna kal humare gardan pe patti lag jaegi kasam se"

Sameer got up and caught Pandit's hand, halting both of them at their places, "tu itna kya ghabra raha hai Pandit? Jaake sidhe sidhe Preeti ko bolna toh hai ki tu usse pyaar karta hai"

Pandit got his hand out of Sameer, "O bhai! Itna aasan samjha hai kya? Tune Naina ko jab propose kiya tha tab tujhe iske dil ki baat pata thi aur mujhe toh ye tak nahi pata ki Preeti ka kya reaction hoga. Waise bhi, Preeti ab apne form mein aa chuki hai. Naina toh sidhi sadhi thi, aur Preeti, wo toh gada dhari bheem hai, kahin wahi meri chutney na bana de."

Munna got up and circled his shoulder, "Ponga! Agar usne chutney bana bhi diya na toh tera hi fayda hai. Tujhe Samose khane ke liye alag se chutney nahi banani padegi na"

Pandit bent his shoulder, making his hand fall and spoke in a frustrated voice, "yaar chhenu mazak mat kar. Waise hi haalat tight ho rakhi hai aur upar se tu bhi mera dimag khaa kar raha hai."

"waise mujhe bhi bhusa khaaneka shauk nahi hai" Munna was still teasing him. Sameer joined in his laugh.

Pandit glared at him, "Cheenu ab agar tu chup nahi hua na, toh main aaj teri chutney bana dunga. 'chhenu ki chutney', phir tu apne dhokle ke saath ye special waali chutney khaiyo"

Munna kept his finger on his lips.

Swati came to Pandit's rescue before anyone can irritate him more, "kya tum log bhi. Wo waise hi itna pareshan hai aur upar se tum log uski taang kheech rahe ho. Arey kal se taang khichna na, phir main bhi saath dungi."

Pandit gave a look to her, "tu bhi? Abey aajka soch, kal ka kal dekhenge"

Swati nodded behaving innocently.

"Aa idhar" Munna pulled him and started to vocalize something in his ear.

Naina started walking again. But before she reaches the end of the room, Sameer stood in front of her. She tried to make her way but Sameer blocked her several time. She shot up to him, "kya hai Sameer"

"tum batao kya hai? Arey Pandit se zyada toh tum pareshan ho." Sameer spoke calmly.

"arey tension toh hogi na Sameer. Pata nahi Preeti ka kya jawab hoga." Naina was tensed again.

Sameer sighed and made her sit, "tum shaant hojaao Naina. Pandit sambhal lega. Aur mujhe pakka lagta hai ki Preeti ke man mein pandit ke liye feelings hai. Result achha hi hoga. Dekho us gadhe ko" She turned her head towards Pandit who was busy imagining his tomorrow with Preeti, on the basis of Munna's recitation.

"Wo Preeti se bohot pyaar karta hai. Itna bharosa karo apne dost pe ki wo tumhari behen ko kabhi dukhi nahi hone dega" Sameer assured her.

"mujhe Pandit par vishwaas hai Sameer." She smiled finally.