Part 36

As soon as Suman slept in Pandit's house itself, Sameer and Naina decided to descend down as it was already late evening. When they entered their flat, Naina spoke holding a sleeping Suman to her shoulders, "Sameer...darwaaza band kardena aur haath muh dholo...main Suman ko kamre mein sula ke aayi..." Sameer nodded with a smile.

When she shut the bedroom door after keeping Suman inside, two hands from either side snaked her waist. She smiled as it was not difficult to recognize the touch. Naina threw her head back to his chest and asked him with her sweet voice rubbing her thumb on his palm that rested flat on her belly, "kya baat hai Maheshwari ji...aaj biwi par kuchh zyada hi pyaar aa raha hai...subah se harkate dekh rahi hun aapke..."

He kept his chin on her shoulder and spoke brushing his lips to her ear lobe, "Mr. Maheshwari ka pyaar toh apni biwi ke liye humesha se aisa hi tha...aur aane waale kal mein isse bhi zyaada badh jaaega...I promise you Naina..."

Naina furrowed her eyes in confusion and turned in his arms. She cupped his cheeks with her warm hands, "Kya baat hai Sameer?...achanak se ye promise kyun?"

He touched his forehead with hers, closing his eyes. His heart today was not at peace. He could not point out the reason. The heat coming out of his hot face fanned on her. She was waiting for his answer, slowly losing her control. He pulled her to himself more, squeezing the eyes tighter, "pata nahi Naina...bas dil ne kaha toh keh diya..."

She also held him by the crook of his neck, trying to find the meaning of his words. Minutes went on. They did not know, for how long they were standing in the same position. They fit in each other's arms so perfectly. They knew it. They don't have to prove their love for each other. She gripped him tighter as if he was going somewhere, and she had to stop him.

He parted a bit but still stood holding each other. She slowly opened her eyes as she felt he was seeing her. He gave a charming smile and pecked her forehead softly, "I love you Naina...bohot pyaar karta hun tumse...itna ki main tumhe dikha bhi nahi sakta...jaanta hun ki tumhe ye baat bataneki zarurat nahi hai mujhe...par phir bhi...kahe bina reh bhi nahi sakta..."

She approached him, kissed his nose, his cheeks, his stubble, his eyes, his corner lips, his earlobe, one by one passing time in every kiss. She parted an inch, taking in the sight of his charismatic face, for which she had completely fallen in the very first sight. His smile grew wider, also deepening his husky voice which was less than a whisper, "kya baat hai...aaj apne pati ko bada taad rahi ho...aaphi ka hun main madam...kahi jaa nahi raha..."

She did not reply to him, still stood with the intense look which had locked on his face. She decreased the distance, nearing to his those lips that were captivating her. His heartbeat raced at speed, making his heart quiver by her passionate gaze. The moment her lips touched his, his eyes closed on its own in satisfaction and his hands squeezed her soft body digging it more into his hard one.

She played with her tongue, over his lips. She bit his lips, frosting her teeth deep into it. His hands started to roam over her body without his consent. Her hands pulled his neck more, both drowning in the world of love. Her fingers combed his hair at the backside and his hands went up to the zip of her kurta. They had completely forgotten that they were standing on the earth because their kisses, hugs and each other's togetherness always led them to heaven. His hands entered her kurta...after his hands took the zip down to her mid-back. Their lips refused to leave each other. Their tongues danced in a tempo. No wonder for how long they stood near the bedroom door kissing each other.

When the oxygen knocked their lungs really hard, they separated unwillingly holding each other tight to control themselves. She kept her head on his chest breathing heavily. She could hear his erratic heartbeat. He also rested his palms flat on her small back still inside her kurta. When he sensed that they were breathing normal, he pulled the chain up and parted. He again kissed her forehead.