The sorrowful time

They had their flight in the early morning, the next day. In spite of the huge accident yesterday, everyone had to fly to Mumbai as soon as possible, keeping the fear aside. There was no alternative left with them. They had to take risks by traveling by air.

Preeti was not able to stand on her own. With great hardship, she walked up the parked taxi with Naina's support. She was lost somewhere completely. Sameer held Suman and Samar and he too made his way to one of the taxis. Pandit started to keep the bags and suitcases one by one inside the taxis.

Pandit turned around and called Swati with almost no strength in his voice, ''Swati sun.....'' She walked up to him and he continued, ''Munna ka saaman rakhna reh gaya hai toh usse zara jaldi aane ko bol degi. Warna bohot der hojaaegi.''

Swati nodded and went inside. When she had just stepped inside the house, he saw Munna and Rewa discussing something. It seemed like Rewa was not ready to listen to Munna's words. Swati heard her retorting in a bit loud voice, ''Nahi...bilkul bhi nahi. Main ab aisa bilkul bhi nahi karne waali. Jo tumne kaha tha maine wo kiya, ab mere se aur nahi hoga. Tum dekhlo tumhe kya karna hai aur mujhe baksh do.''

Before Munna could answer her back, Swati stepped in and said with an apologetic look, ''Maaf karna maine tum donon ko disturb kar diya. Wo jaane ka time hogaya hai. Tum dono ka saaman bach gaya hai rakhne ko to main bas...''

Munna replied hurriedly hiding his emotions provoked now due to Rewa's words, '' Haan haan hum aa hi rahe the. Chalo...Rewa.''

Rewa glared at him and giving a look to Swati, stormed out. Munna sighed annoyingly and started to pick the bags.

He was holding Aarav in his left arm and he picked up one suitcase in his right hand. When he looked down he saw one suitcase was still left. Seeing this Swati came up to hold the remaining suitcase only to be stopped by Munna, ''Ruko, main bag uthata hun. Tum Aarav ko sambhalo.''

She obliged and came to take Aarav from him. In the process, Swati's hand brushed near his chest. Both looked at each other, completely lost. They had sensed each other's touch after years. Before they could think of anything else, Aarav turned a bit in Swati's arms. Both came out of their world and looked everywhere instead of each other. Munna cleared his throat and said, ''Wo... hume chalna chahiye.''

They both began to walk towards the taxis when Swati asked him again, ''Agar tum bura na mano to ek baat puchhun?'' Munna nodded normally.

Swati began, '' Rewa thik to hai na?''
Listening to this, Munna tried to act normal and replied, ''Haan thik hi hai. Use kya hoga?.''

Swati did not seem to give up on this topic ''Nahi main to bas isiliye puchh rahi thi kyunki, kal se main use notice kar rahi hun; wo kuch alag bartaav kar rahi hai. Tum se bhi thik tarah se baat nahi kar rahi. Maanti hun pati patni ki baat hai, mujhe bolna nahi chahiye beech mein...par wo Aarav ke saath bhi...''

Munna did not let her complete and said with an angry voice, ''Agar samajhti ho ki pati patni ke beech ki baat hai to phir kyun puchh rahi ho? Tum humare mamle se dur raho toh hi behtar hoga Swati...tumhare liye bhi aur humare liya bhi.''

Swati's eyes watered on his statement. She was surprised and shocked at the same time by listening to Munna's rude tone. He was never like that. Before the tears could spill down, she muttered a sorry and went towards the taxi holding Aarav.

Munna said to himself in helplessness, ''Mujhe maaf kardo Swati. Tumhare aankhon mein aanshu nahi dekh sakta main. Par mujhe tumse isi lihaize mein baat karni hogi, yahi tumhare liye thik hai...aur sayad mere liye bhi.''

All settled inside the taxis and drove to the airport. Meanwhile Anand, Bela and Rakesh also reached the airport. They reached their destination at the correct time. Naina took Preeti, Bela, Anand and Rakesh to the hospital directly. Remaining of them hurriedly threw their luggage in Naina Sameer's house and headed to the city hospital. Sameer kept Suman and Samar to Gadkari uncle's place ensuring the children's safety and drove to the hospital. Rewa took Aarav with her to her mausi's place.