Part 12

Sameer, Naina and Preeti all three took Suman and Samar to the play school next day after the breakfast. Preeti had to go right away to the parlour, straight from there. So, she had decided to drop Samar to the school and then head towards her way. Both Naina and Preeti had packed their children's tiffins and also water bottles and had kept in their cute little bag that they hung on their backs.

The sight going on in front of them, was worth seeing. Normally, when children go to school, they cry a lot, throw tantrums a lot but it seemed that the two of them in their front were enjoying the feel. Sameer was however careful that the children don't get tripped on anything and injure themselves due to the heavy weight on their back.

Preeti who was standing right next to Naina said in a low voice seeing the children walking in front of them, "dekh rahi hai.....jab bachche school jaate hain pehli baar to kitna rote hain.....aur in donon ko dekho....haath mein haath daalke aise chal rahe hain jaise picnic karne nikle ho......inka bag to inse thik se sambhala nahi jaa raaha phir bhi ek durse haath nahi chhod rahe ye..."

Naina smiled listening to Preeti's statement and said, "main to bohot khush hun ki ye donon roye nahi.....aisa lagta hai jaise jab tak donon ko ek dusre kaa saath milta rahega.....tab tak donon ko koi farak nahi padta kisi bhi chiz kaa ya pareshani ka....." "yeh to sahi keh rahi hai tu....."Preeti answered with a smile on her face.

Naina again said happily turning to her, "yaad hai tujhe.....hum donon bhi bachpan se hi kabhi ek dusre se alag nahi rahe....koi bhi chiz ho hum dono ne mil baat ke kiya karte the...chahe wo chachiji ke thappad ho yaa chachaji ka pyaar....jab tak hum donon ek dusre ke saath hote the...ek dusre ke liye kaafi the...behenon ke naate se bhi aur dost ke naate se bhi...waise to hamesha hi Swati meri best friend rahegi...par tere saath to kuch alag hi rista hai mera...iss baat ko to koi bhi nakaar nahi sakta..." Naina said with tears in her eyes.

"Bhagwan kare ki hum behenon ke pyaar jaise hi in bhai behen ka pyaar bhi humesha barkarar rahe....main toh kehti hun aur zyada ho jaaye....." Preeti prayed joining her hands. "kaas agar Subham ji yahan pe hote....to kitna khush hote Samar ko dekh kar.....uska apni behen ke liye pyaar dekh kar....." Preeti said turning emotional. Naina put her hand on her shoulder for assurance and blinked her eyes.

Sameer turned back and saw the girls talking with each other and said, "arey tum donon kya baatein kar rahi ho wahan pe khade khade......aao pohonch gaye hum log....."

"haan....aarahe hain.....chal Preeti...."said Naina to Sameer and then to Preeti. Peeti nodded and went along. When they entered, they saw that indeed it was a great play school. Sameer and Pandit had not praised it in air. They had maintained each and everything so beautifully. The walls had cartoons drawn on it. The children would easily get atracted. There were so many play things and games for children. There was a medical room also. Drinking water, food and playground were also very neat and clean. Naina and Preeti also found it good and felt contented.

When it was the time to leave, Naina and Preeti bent to their children and said, "hum log jaa rahe hain....achhe se rehna....kisiko pareshan mat karna....aur ek dusre ka khayal rakhna thik hai....yahan wahan bhagna mat....aur mitti se mat khelna samjhe....." Both the children nodded smilingly and kissed their mother's cheeks. Sameer stood crossing his hands and smiled seeing it.

Sameer also bent to their height and said, "saara pyaar apni mummy se hi karoge tum donon?....mujhe to koi pyaar hi nahi karta...." Sameer sulked dramatically. Then, both of them kissed on his either cheek and again held each other's hands. Sameer lightly pulled their cheeks and got up.

He turned to Naina, Preeti and said, "main zara ek aur baar yaha ke caretakers se baat karke aata hun...." They both nodded. They could get back the children home at 3 in the afternoon. Samar would stay with Naina until Preeti gets back home. She had her job hour till 6 in the evening.