Part 35

Swati was pacing furiously in the whole room bitting her nails from time to time. Her sound of chappals that were patting on the carpet made Naina hell irritated by now. She had knowingly kept Aarav in the bedroom so that he does not get disturbed due to Swati's blabberings.

Naina rested her head on the sofa's hand keeping her elbow on it. She gritted her teeth a little bit but calmed herself down. Swati was not halting at a place, whatever she did or said. She was highly irked by her behavior. She was roaming her eyeballs to the places wherever Swati was going.

She could not hold her voice to herself now. It was becoming too much to handle. She sighed heavily and stood up, "ruk jaa Swati...kitna chalegi...paeron mein dard hone lagega...arey kamre ki lambaai chaudaai naapna ho gaya ho to bataegi ki kyun itna mare jaa rahi hai tension ke mare...aur mujhe bhi marne pe tuli hui hai..."

Swati again started her run ons once again, "pata nahi niche kya baatein chal rahi hogi...Pandit maana hoga bhi ya nahi...Sameer itna waqt kyun le raaha hai...3 bajne ko aaye hain...pata nahi donon doston ne ghar band karke kya baatein ki hongi..."

Naina held her shoulders, halting her at one place, "pehle tu ruk..." When she was steady, Naina spoke with a hint of a smile on her lips, "Swati...zyada tension mat le...Sameer ne bola hai na wo sambhal lega...mujh par bharosa kar...Sameer humara bharosa nahi tutne dega..."

Before Swati could reply her back, their attention shifted to the door bell. Naina smiled patting her shoulder, "le aagaya tera bhai...jaa darwaaza khol...sab apne aap pata chal jaaega sab kuchh...jaa"

Swati ran to open the door and saw both of their smiling faces. Naina also peeked behind her. They understood that Pandit was ready to face whatever be it. Swati gave them the way to enter, "aao andar..." and shut the door behind, not completely latching it.

When both of them sat, Naina hurried more than Swati, "ab bata...kya faisla liya tune?..."

Pandit looked at Sameer and smiled. He again turned to Naina, "arey jab Naina devi ne bola hai to naa kaise kar sakta hun main...main apne pyaar ko ek mauka zarur dunga..."

Naina and Swati's happiness had no bounds. They hugged each other tightly in excitement. Nothing could be better than this at the moment, they thought. 

Naina ran up to Sameer to hug him and kissed his cheeks too, not caring about the surroundings, actually not paying attention to where was she standing and what she was doing, "main aaj bohot khush hun Sameer...sanchi bohot khush hun...bohit zyada..."

Naina had flung to his neck normally but due to her sudden kiss and hug, Sameer was normal, would be an understatement. He widened his eyes to Naina's sudden move and looked at Pandit and Swati. Pandit had palmed his face trying to avoid seeing the scene in front of him. And, Swati was gazing at the floor, keeping her cheeks tight, so that no laughter escapes out.

Sameer's one hand rested on her waist and the next one fisted on the sofa handle, as he was still in shock. He was trying to sink in, that what is exactly happening. She still was drowned to the depth of his neck squeezing her eyes in happiness, unaware of the storm she was creating inside him. The times she moved her face that hung in the crook of his neck, it gave him goosebumps.

Before he could describe his feelings more, Swati fake coughed. Naina opened her eyes with a jolt and she realized whatever she had done a minute ago, here. She mentally hit her head. How come she did not realize that they were not at their place and not alone? She slowly drew herself back only to meet her embarrassed gaze with his captivating ones. Before she gets into her dreamworld again, he gave her a naughty wink pressing her waist more. She tried to come out of his hold by taking his hands off her waist. When she got out completely, he pouted his lips giving a flying kiss to her.