Every end is a new beginning

This YUDKBH story will continue after the last scene shown in school.

I don't know how long this story will go. Let us see how far it goes. So, let's begin...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The character sketch is here, in the first part itself :)

Sameer : Naina's husband, Suman's father, Munna and Pandit's best friend. A kind, charming and warm personality. Currently lives in Mumbai with his wife and daughter.

Naina : Sameer's wife, Suman's mother. Always stands by her friends and loved ones, no matter what. She finds herself fateful and is thankful to god as she got Sameer as her soulmate.

Munna: Rewa's husband, lives in Ahmedabad. His personality has changed due to the certain circumstances and is not willing to share his torments with anyone for now.

Rewa: Munna's wife, has had a sudden attitude change towards everyone, especially her husband. Munna and Rewa have a 3-month old, Aarav.

Swati : Naina's best friend. Had got married soon after Naina and Sameer, but not with the one she had once dreamt of. Has so much inside her to pour out, but is unable to do so, as she does not want to bother her friends due to her petite state.

Pandit : A jovial person as always. A great and topmost businessman in his home town. But has suffered a lot in fast few months for extending his hand for one of his friends. Whatever happened, he doesn't regret about it but opposite of all is happy that he could lessen down his friend's agony, whatever a bit.

Preeti: Subham's wife, Naina's cousin sister. She also is a mother to a 2 year old, Samar. Everything is going smoothly, until a shock awaits her in the laps of future.

Subham: Preeti's husband. Is a happy man as finds himself fortunate suddenly, to have Preeti in his life. Loves her and moreover respects her. Father of Samar.

Other characters will be introduced according to the requirement of the story.

For those, who are not YUDKBH show's followers, here is a short description to what had happened in the show.

Naina and Sameer are childhood sweethearts. The two opposite personalities almost bumped into each other in the 11th standard. They lived every kind of taste to blossom with each other. Some could be named as Love, Hatred, Misunderstandings, Friendship, blessings, Omens, etc. But, their relationship flourished with each other's love and their friend's supports. And, they succeeded post many ups and downs. They fought and clashed with their own family members too, to be with each other. After lots of crests and troughs in their journey, they could finally make their relationship tie up in a pure bond of marriage; the dream they had always seen with each other. And at last, holding each other's hand firmly in life's every step, they were successful to achieve their dreams and  make them reach to the heights. They are always grateful to their friends and their true friendship, as they had stood with them when nobody had wanted to.

Currently, they were shown as a writer duo for ITV shows where they are flourishing themselves in this field. They are gradually winning their goals they had always wanted to. But somewhere trying to get hold on their grip on their secured tomorrow, they are in the verge of losing something very close to them.

After their daughter was born, the show took a two year leap. They landed in Ahmedabad probably after more than 3 years, where the whole story had once begun. It was shown that they were able to solve the rifts created between their family members due to their marriage.