Part 6

Vanita entered Sameer and Naina's house holding some papers. Naina, who was setting the cushions neatly on sofa, looked up and saw her. She greeted her with a happy face, "Arey Vanita ji aap itni subah subah...aayiena...baithiye...main chai laati hun aapke liye..."

But Vanita stopped her saying, "nahi nahi Naina...chai wagera abhi rehne do....hum to bas ye papers dene aaye the......Pushpendra Pandit ji ko...wo kya hai ki society office kholne kaa wait nahi kar sakte the...humein Jatin ji ke saath ek function attend karne jaana hai...tum bas Pushpendra ji ko bula do na...hume thodi jaldi hai...maaf karna warna hum jyaada der rukte..." Vanita said apologetically.

"Vanita ji...Pandit ke nikalte nikalte chai bhi ban jaaega...phir chali jaana aap....waise bhi Pandit Bathroom gaya hai...aap do minute baithiye wo aata hi hoga...main chai laati hun" said Naina and went in without letting Vanita to argue further and went on to check Sameer.

Sameer was leaning against the fridge, still with sleepy eyes. Naina came in and smacked his back. As a result, he leaned forward a bit due to the smack. He then looked back and saw Naina standing with her hands on her waist.

Sameer yawned saying irritatingly, "kya hai....aise kaun dhakka deta hai...." Naina came up to the gas burner and turned it off as the milk had been boiled.

Naina said resuming her work, "aankhe kholo aur uth jaao....kitna sote ho....sade aath bajne ko aaye hain...tumhari to aajkal subah hoti hi nahi....wahan se uthake tumko aayi to tum yahan pe khade khade so gaye...Pandit kabka jag gaya...chai bhi peeli usne aur abhi naha raha hai..."

"Tumhari hi galti hai....subah hote hi utha deti ho...kehti ko ki living room hai...log aate jaate hain..." Sameer said sulking.

Naina poured the milk in the bottle for Suman and said to Sameer, "sahi to kehti hun...living room hai to log to aayenge hi na....aur agar log aaye aur tum zameen pad lete rahe to aise to achha nahi lagta na..." Naina answered smiling.

Sameer's naughtiness came in when he saw his wife's perfect figure from back. She was wearing the flower-patterned pink long skirt and green top today. Nowadays, she rarely chose skirts and tops. Her curves looked prominent from behind. He could not resist his itching hands more and went up to her. He slowly slid his long palms across her waist making her gasp a bit. She tried to ignore her own response and continued with her work. Sameer knew she was not showing up the effect of his hands on her waist. But he also was not the one to give up so easily. He squeezed her waist with his left hand. He felt her stomach shrunk in, to his touch. He slid his right palm from her shoulder to her hand which was busy putting the plate away. He slowly slid his long fingers into hers. The dorsal side of her hand frictioned with his front part of his palm. She was breathing heavily due to the slow proximity and tightened her palm which was into his. She squeezed his left hand with her which was rubbing the elastic band of the skirt.

"Kab tak khud ko rokogi Naina...haar jaaogi....." he said in his low throaty voice. She slowly lifted her eyes back only to look into his. He moved his head ahead a bit to claim her lips. She also gave up with her resistance power by now. They were slowly moving ahead, closer to each other.

Here, Swati talked to herself, "ye Naina kahan reh gayi...Suman ke paas mujhe bithake dudh lene gayi thi...abhi tak aayi kyun nahi...main hi dekhti hun...yahi rehna haan...kahin jaana mat......" Swati said to Suman and she nodded cutely.

Saying this, she put Suman between the pillows and headed towards the kitchen completely unaware of the scene going on there. She walked out of the room and saw Vanita and greeted her. She also greeted her smiling.

When their lips were about to meet, Swati reached the kitchen and widened her eyes for a second, seeing whatever was going on in front of her. She squeezed her eyes shut and was about to move out when her shoulder hit with the wall in the side.