Chapter 30

-December 13th, London-

I step off the plane with my two suitcases in my hands, walking in front of the guys. I had the least luggage since they have all of their equipment, coveralls, face paint, masks, things like that. I meet up with Ari, who took the flight before us to get here before us to set up before we got here.

"Signing today," I say, her smiling.

"That's great because I can finally get something signed by the guys. And give you something too," she says, taking my bags and putting them in the backseat. 

She drives me to the signing while the other guys take some other form of transportation to the signing. We got there early, so I had time to brush my hair, put it up into two braids and put my mask and makeup on. I hop out and walk into the bathroom, carrying everything I need.

"Okay, I'm going to braid my hair, then put my makeup on then my mask, then go out there and rock London to its core," I say, Ari getting my mask washed while I start a double dutch braid. 

As of today, my hair is about a foot longer than my height, so it's 6 foot 9. Ari held my hair up my hair in the bathroom because there was a lot of stuff on the floor that looked like vomit, pee and blood. I could braid really fast, so I was done with both braids in about 3 minutes.

 Ari was drying my mask as I put in the second hairtie. The braids went down to my knees and were pulled tight enough to make me look 5 years younger. She hands me my mask and I put it on the sink, both of us doing my makeup at the same time. 

I put on my mask and I hear the guys walking into the men's bathroom next to us, all of them loud enough to be heard form this bathroom. They were so loud that I could hear what they were saying clearly.

"What do you think they're doing in there," Chris asks.

"Probably talking about me," Corey says, all of them laughing.

"You? No, me," Joey says, both of us looking at each other and raising our eyebrows. We walk quietly to the other wall and listen closer.

"You? Me," Shawn says.

"Oh please, they would be talking about me and how handsome I am," Sid says, probably gesturing to himself.

"Why would you think they're talking about us in general? If you're talking about Liz and her friend, they'd be talking about the show and stuff like that," Mick says, both of us nodding in agreement.

"You're no fun," Joey says, his voice partially muffled by his mask.

"Just speaking the truth," Mick replies, his mask partially muffling his voice.

"Okay, changing the subject," Corey says.

"I measured Liz's hair today before the flight. It's 6 feet 9 inches," he says.

"Holy shit, that's longer than Jim's height," Sid exclaims, Jim laughing. They all have their masks on since most of their voices are muffled.

"What if she let it grow? Ya know, for like a year," Jim says.

"She'd be Rapunzel," Corey says.

"She already is. All she needs now is a braid with flowers," Paul says, me and Ari getting an idea. We walk to the other side to talk about it.

"I have fake flowers with me. Let's show them you're Rapunzel," she says, me nodding. She gets the flowers and tells me there's fans lining up now, but only a few dozen. As she speaks, she's putting the flowers in my braids, talking loud enough to hear it through the wall.

"So, what do you think about London," she asks.

"I like it. This bathroom's a little bad but I've seen worse," I say.

"What do you think you'll get today from the fans? I think it's going to be fan art since London fans love drawing," Ari says, me agreeing. 

We pause and she finishes, putting the rest of the flowers on the back of my head, sticking some of the flower stems under my straps. As we pause, the guys are dead silent, some whispers from them. I stand and Ari carries my things, even though I said I could. We walk out and I take my seat, Ari leaving for her car. Soon, the guys walk out and I hear their footsteps stop behind me.

"Told you," Paul whispers, all of them sitting. 

Corey sits next to me and I see a teenage girl with a video camera on record, pointing it into the signing. Her mouth's moving, so I assume she's talking to the camera. The security guards open the doors and the fans flood in, the girl waiting behind a line of cosplayers. 

There was 10 on them, all of them lining up in our order. The cosplayers get to their equals and mine stares into my eyes as I do to them. I slim my eyes and they do too, making me smile. I put my hand out and they shake it, their 'hair' as long as mine two weeks ago.

"Nice hair," I say, making them laugh.

"Thanks. You too," they say, a girl's voice coming from the mask. 

I wave them closer and she leans to me, turning her head to hear me. I lean to her and put a hand on the side of my mouth that's facing the guys to make them wonder.

--------------------------------------

I'm reading through this now, and oh boy is it cringey. Well, can't really do anything about that. But, 30th chapter! Holy hell! I'm lazy!