Chapter 31

"They said I look like Rapunzel with this hair. Thank god my friend had flowers with her," I say quietly, making Corey and Corey look over to us in sync. The girl laughs like me and the actual Corey looks at me, the other Corey looking at my equal.

"What 'cha whispering about," both of them asking in sync making me look at them.

"First, creepy; second, why do you want to know," I ask.

"Because I'm a curious bastard," Corey says, our others repeating what we say.

"I know you are," I say, looking back to my equal, who's waving someone over. 

Sid's equal runs over and they hug like Sid and I do after shows, making me wonder. Sid goes back to Sid and my equal unbuckles her mask, setting it face down on the table.

"Can you sign it," she asks. 

I sign the inside forehead and she picks up the mask, putting it back on and shaking my hand again, all of them walking out. The girl with the camera walks slowly, asking a question to every guy. They give their answers and she gets to Corey, who flips off the camera.

"How are you doing today," she asks.

"I feel like shit," he replies, the girl smiling and standing in front of me.

"I like the hair, it makes you look like a metal version of Rapunzel," she says, making me laugh.

"Thanks, I guess I do," I say.

"Could you stand up and show the camera what you're wearing," she asks. I stand up and give a spin, showing my braids and flowers.

"And what about the shoes," she asks, me sitting down and putting a foot up. They were three inch platform heels with Linkin Park on the platform, Xero on the heel part.

"I love Linkin Park too," I say, putting my foot down and sitting back as I was before. She puts out her hand and I shake it, her giving me something by shaking my hand. She waves a goodbye and walks out, making me wonder what she gave me and why so mob-like.

"What is it," Corey asks. 

I open my hand and it's a ring, with a red 9 in it, the band saying something I said in an interview. 'Everything is possible to me.' I don't hesitate and put it in my right first finger, admiring it for a moment. I put my hand down and get back to signing.

---time skip---

I see one last person going down the line, giving something to Sid. He shakes the person's hand and they walk down the line, making it to Corey and giving a pair of earrings to him. They were studs, but they had a nine pointed star on it. They step to me and give me a lot cuter ones, though.

"Thank you," I say, shaking the person's hand and signing a card to someone in chemo

"Thank you," I say, shaking the person's hand and signing a card to someone in chemo. I put my number beside my name, handing it back to the person. They thank me and walk out, all of us standing and walking out, Ari walking with me to the show.

"Ooh, cute earrings," she says, me smiling and putting them in. I had a double piercing when I was 15; when I got kicked out and bought a house, in my name, with Arron.

"I didn't know you had ear piercings," Ari says.

"I do as you can see. I got them pierced when I was 15," I say.

"Are you going to get any more," she asks, me nodding.

"Oh yeah. I'm thinking about getting a third one on my ear lobe, then getting a cartilage one," I say, her eyebrows raising.

"Okay, but bring me along when you get them done," she says, me nodding and talking with her about tomorrow.

"I heard a lot of people talking about your hair today. You should braid it more often," she says, me thinking about it and agreeing.

"I also saw the cosplayers of you and Sid hugging. I wondered how they knew you guys hugged, but it was very cute," she says, making me laugh.

"It was. Did Sid see it," I ask, Ari nodding.

"He melted in his seat when they hugged, and I could see he wanted to hug you," she says, making me smile.

"How did the guys take the braids," she asks.

"They stopped behind my seat and Paul said 'I told you' to them and they sat down like nothing happened," I say, braiding the ends of my hair and letting them go, repeating it until Ari puts a hand on mine, looking at me with worry.

"Are you okay, you look stressed," she says.

"I guess I'm a little stressed. It's just, I'm in a different country that I've never been to," I say, looking at my lap since we were sitting.

"If you're stressed, I suggest some tea. It helps me," Ari says, me taking it in mind and thanking her.

"I have to go. Bye," she says, hugging me and leaving. I wait for the guys to end, about a half hour to kill.