Chapter 108

-Nov. 15th, Milwaukee-

(Excerpt from the excerpt of the story 'Corey Taylor and the Duct Tape phallus' from Lou Brutus.)

I spot Lou walking in, so I call his name.

"Brutus," I call, making him turn. Of course, he's in a Hunter S. Thompson outfit, equipped with the famous flyswatter.

"Liz! How's Sakari," he asks, hugging me quickly.

"She's having full conversations with Griffin," I say.

"Oh yeah, I forgot she can talk. I really need to meet her sometime. You still live in Iowa," he asks.

"Yep. Did you get the invitation," I ask.

"Yeah. I can bring a plus 1, right," he asks.

"Yep. Everyone can bring a plus 1 or their families," I say.

"Perfect," he says.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT," Corey yells in his Hunter impression.

"Ah shit. Gotta go," I say, waving to him as I speed-walk away.

---time skip---

"Hey Liz," Mick asks.

"Yesum," I say.

"What size shoe do you wear," he asks.

"10 with Air Walks or converse, 11 if they're boots," I say.

"Great, thanks," he says, letting me get back to talking with Sid.

"So anyway, are you coming with me to get the venue ready," I ask.

"Of course. I'm the one who sketched the venue, so I know what's going to be there," he says.

"True. Hey, I'm going to make Sakari the dog of honor, and she doesn't know," I say, making him laugh.

"Liz," Corey says from behind me. I turn and look at his face, an evil smile spread across it.

"Yes," I ask, hearing Sid laughing his ass off behind me.

"You're a nurse right," he asks. Not this.

"Yes I am," I say. The only thing he does is point down, so I look to where he's pointing. I did not expect his dick to be black, slightly shiny and huge. Damn near his knees huge.

"So that's why Scarlett married you," I say, Scarlett laughing just as hard as Sid.

"Ya know Corey, when they said 'roasting hot dogs over the fire', they didn't mean your actual hot dog," I say, making Corey and Lou laugh with Scarlett.

"But I think your hot dog fell in the fire 'cause it's a little more done than usual. Damn near burnt," I continue, making them laugh more.

"Okay okay," Lou manages to say from the floor.

"Any more laughing and I might get sick," he says. I give him a hand up and Scarlett helps Corey up, smiling at me.

"You might want to see this," she says, already pulling me backstage. 

The three of us stop at the edge of the curtain, but Corey keeps going. I look at Lou and he shrugs in confusion, and Scarlett snickers at the sight. One of those last-day-of-the-tour pranks. Last tour it was throwing toilet paper on stage.

What happened next made the color drain from my face. If it hadn't already. Corey parts the robe he was wearing and lets the giant dick wave around for the Wisconsinites to see. I'm a Wisconsinite by heart and birth, but I've never seen a bratwurst as big as Corey's duct-tape one. He dropped the robe and pranced around the stage, the pigtails his hair's tied up in bouncing around, while his dick was waving at a slower speed.

Corey raised the drumhead he was carrying above his head, it reading 'I ♥️ SHADOWS FALL', the band playing right now. I swear, the guys in SHADS had no color in their faces either, and their eyes rolled out of their sockets in surprise. Scarlett shoves Lou out to the SHADS lads and Corey, and the sight made my face regain color and laughing ability.

Lou starts chasing Corey around the stage and waving his flyswatter at the huge dick Corey had on. It only went on for a few seconds, but I had a good laugh out of it, Scarlett doing the same. We lean on each other and catch our breath, Lou getting on one knee on the stage. What a goof. He raised his wrist above his head and Corey doubled back, Lou almost getting smacked on the kisser by the duct-tape dick. Lou dodged it, but wrenched his knee on the stage.

Lou retreated to the other side of the stage, while Corey walks back to where we are. We walk back with him to the dressing room, bursting out laughing once I close the door.

"Best tour prank ever," I say, high-fiving Corey.

"Now, time to actually get changed," he says, actually getting changed.

"Hey Scarlett, I gotta talk to you for a second," I say. I lead her out and close the door, turning to her with a smile.

"So, the next tour we have," I start, pausing when Jim saunters by with his long-ass legs.

"I have no idea when don't ask me, I'm switching with one of the guys each day," I say.

"Not Corey though," she asks.

"Yes Corey. He's agreed to me doing this, and he's the only guy that knows about it. He's also agreed to let me sing for a day with him being a backup singer with Shawn and Chris. I'm actually really excited for next tour," I say.

"And usually you aren't," she asks.

"Not really. I go with because of two reasons. Maybe three. One, the fans'll go crazy if I don't. Two, the guys'll go crazy if I don't. And three, I'm the guys' good luck magnet, so they'll probably get hurt more often then they usually do," I explain.

"All good reasons to go along," she says.

"Yep. I have no idea when the tour is though. That's a speed bump I'll have to flatten out someday," I say.