Chapter 97

-June 23rd, Paris-

I hop off the bus and see Bruce standing by the doors to the venue, holding his walking cane in his hand.

"Brucie," I say, taking his other hand.

"Je suis si heureuse de t'entendre," he says. [I'm so happy to hear you.]

"Moi aussi," I say. [I am too.]

"Allons-nous prendre un verre de café et une bouchée de dessert tôt," he asks, putting his arm out for me to hold. [Shall we get a drink of coffee and a bite of early dessert?]

"Nous le ferons," I say, taking his arm. [We shall.]

---time skip---

"Je dois y aller, t'aimer," I say, standing. [I have to go, love you.]

"Attends, je t'y promènerai. C'est le moins que je puisse faire," he says. [Wait, I'll walk you there. It's the least I can do.] I let him and I let go when I reach the bus.

"Avant de partir, j'ai quelque chose à te demander," he says. [Before you go, I have to ask you something.]

'Oh god, is this happening? Is this really happening?'

The guys walk out and stop beside us, a few feet away. Sid keeps in his excitement by covering his mouth and planting himself to the pavement. I'm more excited because when Bruce got on one knee and took out a black ring box, I almost screamed. I cover my mouth and nose in an attempt to not scream and tackle Bruce, tears rolling down my face. The ring's just what I envisioned.

"Will you marry me," Bruce asks in English

"Will you marry me," Bruce asks in English. He's been learning English since I went on the date with him way back when.

"Yes," I repeat happily. He stands up and puts the ring on my finger, letting me take the promise ring off before. I put the promise ring in my pocket and pull Bruce down, kissing him multiple times.

"Maintenant, je dois vraiment y aller. Je t'aime," I say. [Now I really have to go. Love you.]

"Oh, here. Wear this when you're on stage or in an interview," he says, handing me a huge ring.

He lets me go and I hop on the bus, letting my happiness out by acting like a schoolgirl with Sid

He lets me go and I hop on the bus, letting my happiness out by acting like a schoolgirl with Sid. We squeal and hug, getting spun around by Sid. Our hands turn into fans as we basically fangirl in the living area. He admires the ring while I hold the huge one, smiling at Bruce's humor. I switch rings and my hand lowers a little, but the glass diamond isn't that heavy.

"Oh my god I cant believe it! He actually did it," I exclaim, so fucking happy.

"I've never been happier in my life," I say.

"Your life? I'm just as happy," Sid exclaims.

"We have to get working on the sketches," Sid says.

"For the dresses," I say.

"And the tuxes," he says back.

"And the decorations," we both say.

"C'mon, I'll get my notebook and you take a seat in the other room," I say. We both jump up and I rush past the guys, Corey grabbing my arm and stopping me.

"Whoa whoa whoa, slow down," he says as I shake him off.

"Why? I need to do this while it's still fresh in my mind," I say. He lets me go and I get my drawing stuff, sitting next to Sid in the middle of the booth.

"What first," he asks.

"Here, you try to sketch the dining room and the ceremony spot while I get to sketching the dresses and tuxes," I say, taking two papers out and giving him a pencil.

"It doesn't have to be good, it just has to be explainable," I say.

-morning-

I wake up with my head on the table, my hand holding a pencil and my arm acting as a pillow. I sit up and look at the sketches beside my head, seeing finished sketches of the wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses. I look over to Sid and his hand's holding a pencil to the paper, working on the ceremony spot. I gently take it and he didn't do bad at all. He even added me and Bruce and people in the seats. I take the dining area and it's beautiful; he even added people to it in seats and on the dance floor.

"Good morning both of you. I'm guessing coffee," Joey asks.

"Lots," Sid says.

"Alright, it'll be here in 5 minutes," he says, leaving to make coffee.

"Sid, these are amazing," I say.

"They're not," he disagrees.

"Are you sure, because it looks like you put people in both and made them not look like stick figures," I say.

"Is it at least explainable," he asks.

"Yes it is," I say.

"Here you go," Joey says, putting 2 mugs in front of us.

"Thank you," we both say in sync.

"What are ya drawing," he asks, sitting by me.

"Plans for the wedding from him and dresses slash tuxes from me," I say. He picks up the wedding dress sketch and looks it over, his face going awestruck.

"This is... I can't put it into words. It's kind of like drawing a perfect circle in the first try," he describes.

"To a drawer who strives for that, that means from 1 out of 10, it would be a 15," I say. He picks up the ceremony sketch and gives the same reaction, this time to Sid.

"You two are so obsessed over the wedding I think it'll be too perfect," Paul says, sitting next to Joey.

"We are not," Sid says.

"We're just planning ahead," I say.

"Oh no, they're doing the Estate thing again," Corey says.

"That," Sid asks.

"No," I say.

"Yes. You two are literally being twins right now. And nice ring," he says.

"It's hard to write or sketch with it, but I like it. Makes me feel rich," I say.

"Is it diamond or glass," Paul asks.

"Glass. If this was diamond Bruce would be richer than the royal family," I say.

"Where's the real ring? The one that he proposed with," Joey asks. I dig in my pocket and put it on the table, the guys passing it around to examine it.