Chapter 38

-Cologne, Germany-

I step off the bus and throw my hair over my shoulder, making a scarf out of it. All of the guys except Sid try to get warm by rubbing their arms and hands. Sid on the other hand... he clings onto me and hides under my coat while we walk to the venue. 

He wraps his arms around me and walks with me, burying himself in my coat. I wrap my arm around him and walk inside, seeing Ari sitting on the stage. I wave to her and she waves back, getting confused. She walks to us and points to Sid.

"He, along with every guy here, is a heat vampire. So-"

Joey clings onto me on the other side, burying himself in my coat to get some warmth.

"Watch out, you might get a cling-on," I say, Jim picking her up and taking her warmth. She wiggles out of it and I shake off the two, giving my coat to Craig since he's still shivering.

"How long today," I ask, Corey measuring.

"Jesus Christ," he says, showing everyone the number.

"9 foot 3," he says, showing me the measuring tape. Sure enough, it's 9 foot 3.

"Okay, so we're having an interview done tomorrow, are you coming," Paul asks, me nodding.

"Who else is in it," I ask.

"Me, Corey, Shawn and Chris," he says, me thinking about it.

"I'll go," I say, walking with Ari to the bathroom to get ready.

"What braid today," I ask, her thinking and tapping her chin.

"How about something that catches people's eyes," she suggests.

"I'll get to that, how about you hold up my hair so it doesn't touch the floor," I ask. She puts my hair on her shoulder and brushes out some dirt while I start on the braid. This is going to be good.

---time skip---

I finish and Ari picks up my braid, my hair too long for braiding anymore.

"It's too long to even braid and I have about 319 days left of this tour," I say, taking my hair and tucking it in my back pocket

"So, you're going to grow your hair out until the end of the tour," Ari asks. Some fans have congregated inside, but since they've never seen me without my mask, they didn't approach me.

"Yep. I'm basically going to grow it out until the end of the tour, then chop it all off. Actually, I'm donating it all," I say, smoothing out the sides and sitting on the stage with Ari.

"All of it? Like shave it off," she asks.

"Yeah. Imagine what they're going to do with all of this hair," I say, taking my hair out of my pocket and laying it on the stage between us. The ends brush my ankle, which was a foot or so away from the floor.

"I think they'll section it then cut it, but if they just tie it then cut those sections off," she starts, looking at someone by the door. 

I look over and there's a handsome guy speaking in a smooth voice. He has, from what I can see, pastel green eyes, dark brown hair cut neatly, a detailed jawline, some stubble on him, a perfect German nose to match his whole appearance.

"He's cute," I whisper to Ari, making her giggle and tuck some hair behind her ear. That gets the man's attention. He has no ring on, nor anything to show that he has a significant other.

"You really think so," she whispers, the man observing both of us. He looks at me, but slides his eyes to Ari and pauses, looking at her up and down.

"You should go talk to him. German men are pretty nice," I whisper back, putting my hand over my mouth so the man couldn't see what I'm saying and get interested.

"But, I don't know German," she says, the man smiling a half smile.

"If he doesn't know how to speak English, I'll help," I say, the man walking over to the two of us.

"I couldn't help but notice an angel sitting on the stage," he says to Ari, speaking English with a heavy German accent.

"Oh, I'm not an angel," Ari says, a blush dusting across her cheeks.

"Then how did you fall from heaven," he asks, making Ari giggle. I pat her shoulder and hop off the stage, walking backstage.

"Ready to start," I ask, all of them jumping and turning to me.

"Don't. Do that," Chris says, his nose being a little stiffer, but that's because of the machine inside it.

"Do what," I ask, cracking a smile.

He sighs and they pinch my ass, walking out to the stage. I walk back to the crowd and since I'm wearing my tip shoes, my new favorites, anyone who notices them puts money in them. And when I say anyone, I mean a 5 year old put a 10 in my shoes and gave me a hug. Her dad and mom also put money in my shoes, shaking my hand.

I watch Chris and he jerks his nose fast, making me push the button on the remote. Suddenly, white (edible) slime I made myself shoots out of his nostrils, getting all over the front of his coveralls, mask and his hand. 

Everyone who saw that starts laughing and cheering, clapping like mad at it. Meanwhile, Chris is looking around, looking at his coveralls and his hand. He wipes his hand off on his coveralls and keeps playing, slime still dripping out onto the drums.