Chapter 109

-wedding day-

"You look amazing," Stacy says, Chantel tying the last flower braid in my hair.

My hair in that braid went down to my lower back, and lightly brushed against my back

My hair in that braid went down to my lower back, and lightly brushed against my back. I've gotten another tattoo as well. It's on my left shoulder blade over my acid scar, and it says 'if it's an eye for an eye then we all go blind'. Most true words on my skin since my lower back quote.

"Thanks. Y'all look amazing too," I say.

"Not as much as you though," Ari says.

"Shh, they're here," Evangeline says, getting in her place to surprise the guys. 

One of them knocks and we all say the 'come in' they needed. They walk in and pause a few feet in, staring in awe at the nine of us. In an instant, the ones who have a significant other as a bridesmaid go to them, while the others go to me.

"It's just like we imagined," Sid exclaims, making me nod.

"I have no words honestly," Chris says.

"Me either. It's just- you're just- everything's just," Joey tries to explain, but stops himself when he repeats it.

"Perfect," I ask.

"Yeah. Perfect," he says. 

The guys are in different colored dress shirts, different ties but the same suit type. Black with no detail. Except Sid went all out and has a show-handkerchief in the pocket and a black fedora with a single lavender stalk in the black band.

"I think you out-classed every groomsman here Sid," I say, making him laugh.

"I always have and always will," he says.

"That's for sure," I say, pulling him in for a hug. He doesn't resist, and hugs me. We let go and mom walk in with her Mother Of the Bride dress on point with dad.

"Oh darling, you look magnificent," she exclaims, taking my hands and giving me an air kiss

"Thanks mom," I say.

"And you Sidney," she turns to Sid, "You look better than the groom."

"I do? Thanks," he says, tipping his hat at dad. Mom calls him Sidney because she likes it better than Sid.