Chapter 81

-after tats-

I got the lightning bolt, but I also got a weird tattoo as well. It left Sid laughing his ass off in the parlor, along with me trying not to laugh along with him. The second tattoo is only a few words over my left ovary. 'Out Of Order'.

"I can't believe you got that! You're officially the best comedian in my world," he says after we get inside the mansion.

"Got what," Joey asks. 

His meter spikes, but goes back down. A few ghosts touched it and walked away. I pull my shirt up and show him the tattoo, making him burst out in laughter. I had told them about my dysfunction on tour because I had to explain why I never brought period products.

"Oh my god, that's the best one yet," he says, wiping tears from his eyes.

"Eh," I say, doing the so-so hand gesture.

"I still got your name on my ass. Best drunk tattoo ever," I say. 

I was actually drunk when I got it, but at least it wasn't a face tattoo like some weirdos. In the morning, I wondered why my right buttcheek hurt, but when I looked in the mirror I laughed instead of cried.

"Really," Sid asks. He doesn't remember because he was double drunk and also getting a tattoo. 

"You want me to show you," I ask. 

They both nod and I pull my shorts down until they're under my tattoo, pulling my underwear with. I show my tattoo and they burst out laughing, falling over from how much they're laughing. more guys come in and look at my tattoo, laughing and falling over as well. Soon, all of them are on the floor, and some ghosts show that they got the same one. I pull my underwear and pants back up, turning to the guys on the floor.

"And the best thing about this one," I say, pointing to it, "I was drunk when I got it."

"Oh yeah you were! I remember you walking home and having your hand on your ass like you got kicked there," Sid says.

"I have to ask, what does getting a tattoo feel like to you," Mick asks.

"It either tickles a little or it feels like someone's poking me with a pen to get my attention. Only two reactions so far. Or, I don't feel it and only hear the needle buzzing," I say.

"Weird. You must have a high pain tolerance compared to other ladies," he says.

"Usually when ladies get an ass tat, they would either feel the pain, like getting a shot, or discomfort. You though, you're different. It's like you have no pain signals or you're used to it," he says.

"Well, I did get a tattoo with my older sister when I was about 10," I say. I got a little four-leaf clover with her name under it, and she got the same one but with my name. She wasn't so lucky after that.

"The clover? I wondered who the name was," Corey says. It's faded, but the name you can see better than the clover.

"Yeah. She died though because of a stand-off. Police officer," I say. She was the police officer, but she didn't expect the other person the have a gun.

"And then the second little jerk came into my family. Daniel," I say. They all roll their eyes at his name because, well, he's a dick to them. For absolutely no reason whatsoever.

"Have you found out why he's a bigger dick than mine," Chis asks.

"If he was a bigger dick than yours, he wouldn't be a dick," I retort.

"Ouch, my pride," he says, putting a hand over his heart.

"But no. I haven't. I think he was born with a death wish 'cause that attitude's going to get him killed," I say.

---time skip---

Sakari lays next to me as the cat walks across the guys' laps to me. She plops down on my lap and rolls on her stomach, showing her love for me. I pet her on the head and she brings my hand down to her stomach, wanting a belly rub. I rub her belly and she purrs loudly, closing her bright yellow eyes. I take my hand off, but she pulls it back.

"You're like a goddess of animals," Jim says.

"Artemis," I say.

"Who," he asks.

"The goddess of animals and nature is Artemis," I say.

"Good to know," he says. I pick up the cat and put her on my shoulder, feeling her purr.

"Going upstairs. Bye guys," I say. 

I pat their heads as I walk by and they pet Sakari as she walks by them. She follows me upstairs and I walk into my room, setting the cat on the floor. She jumps on my bed and lays by where my feet would be and Sakari lays in her bed, making noises like a husky. I walk to my phone and pick it up, it buzzing in my hand. I answer it and I hear Ari in the background, happily screaming.

"We got a date for the wedding," Claire exclaims. She's been informing me about Ari's wedding since she got engaged.

"Really? That's awesome! When is it," I ask.

"It's this year I know for sure," she says.

"It's May 10th," Ari says, next to Claire. She must have it on speaker.

"Okay, so May, the same as this day," I say.

"Yep. Stefan's coming to America so I don't have to learn German yet," she says.

"Great! Is he coming to Iowa," I ask.

"Yep," she says.

"Hey, we gotta go. We're picking out wedding dresses today," Ari says.

"We'll send pictures so you get an input," Claire says.

"Oh, and you're a bridesmaid along with Claire. We're going to look at bridesmaid dresses for you two and some of my other friends," Ari says.

"Great! Have fun," I say. They hang up after bidding a goodbye, so I put my phone in my bra strap. I've been doing that since I got a phone, but I don't trust any of the guys with my phone in my pocket.