Chapter 104

(But wait! There's more of this fucking interview! Fml)

"Anyway I heard you're an ink freak is that true," she asks me.

"Ink freak? Like, I get tattoos often," I clarify.

"Yeah what else would it fuckin' be," she says.

"Calm down your potty mouth for just a second so the editor can take a break. Good god," I say.

"But yes. I have a lot of tattoos," I answer.

"How many do you have in total," she asks.

"32. They're all fairly normal sized tattoos, but my two friendship ones are the smallest," I say.

"Are there any you can show us now," she asks.

"Uh yeah. There's actually all of them I can show without getting blurred too much," I say. 

I take off my jacket and show the cameras my shoulder tats; I lift my skirt and show them the thigh tats, even the back and side ones; I show her all of my hearts and the stitches; I move my hair so the tribal S is showing; I show my forearm quote; I show the music note I got with Sid on my collarbone; 

I pull up my shirt to show the quote on my side; I move my hair to show the semicolon behind my ear; I pull my shirt down to show the heart quote from the guys, which earned and 'aww' from the woman and smiles from the guys; I show my back tats, my moon phases, my depression quote and my new Pink Floyd tat that the guys didn't see yet;

I show them my Memento Mori tat; I carefully lift my shirt up to show my under-boob and sternum tat which earns wide eyes from the woman and the last ones I have show.

"Editor, I'm sorry in advance," I say to the camera. 

I unzip my skirt and pull it down just enough to show my ovary tat. I pull my shorts down just enough and the guys burst out laughing, while the woman looks at it with confusion.

"But wait, there's one more," I say as the guys wipe tears from their eyes. I pull my shorts and skirt back up and lift my skirt while turning around, pulling my shorts and underwear down just enough.

"Oh my fuckin' god! That's the best fuckin' tattoo ever," she says, laughing with the guys. Even the cameraman's holding in his laughs.

"Eat my ass haters," I say to the camera after I pull my underwear and shorts up.

"There's enough to go around, so there's no need to fight," I say, making them laugh more.

"Okay those tattoos are the fuckin' best. Makes me want to get some of them," she says.

"Is there any backstory to some of them or was it just random choice," she asks.

"You want every explanation to every tattoo on me," I ask.

"Go for it we got all day," she says. Technically we don't, but I see what she means.

"What should I start with," I ask myself.

"The first one," Joey says, earning a pat on the head.

"The first one I got was the little red heart on my thigh; it's a friendship tattoo with two of my friends back home. The second one, this first heart," I point to the first heart on my wrist, "means I've cheated death. All of them do. This one's from the stabbing in '01. The tribal S on my neck means that I'll always be in Slipknot; even when I'm dead. 

The second heart was from getting shot in the chest on '01. The forearm quote means that no matter how hard the haters try to kill me, they can't. And I'm too stupid to die. The third heart was from my first suicide attempt on '02. It may not show up well, but you can see the white line on my neck that stops just before my artery. That's a scar from it.-"