Chapter 57

"You think you're going to win," Ari asks. 

She unbuttons my dress and unzips it as I step out of my shoes. My height goes down and Claire takes the shoes, snickering at the sight of Corey regretting making the bet. I wiggle out of the dress and put my clothes back on, feeling my mobility coming back. I take the dress and shoes, hiding the shoes as I walk into the living room.

"C'mon," I say. Corey follows me to the kitchen, where he starts regretting it.

"If you want to fit in the dress, you're going to have to-" 

"I know," he says. 

He takes off his shirt and pants with so much regret as I close my eyes. I open the dress top and he steps in, wiggling into it like I did. I zip it up and button it, walking to the front and pulling up the front.

"Oh my god it's so fucking heavy," he groans, getting shorter.

"It's only 20 pounds, stop whining," I say.

"20 pounds?!"

"Oh, that's not it," I say, holding up the shoes.

"Fuck," he says. 

I set them in front of him and he uses my shoulder as leverage, stepping into them. The dress now is about a millimetre off the ground, and Corey groans as I walk with him to the living room. He manages to walk in the shoes, but not for long. Just enough time for the guys to see him and burst into laughter.

"Shut the fuck up," he spits. He steps out of the shoes and I put them on the stairs, walking back to see the girls whispering something to each other. They pull me in and they're keeping in laughs.

"I have an idea," Scarlett starts.

"Why don't we force our others into our dresses? And we parade them around town tonight since, ya know, we have trick-or-treating tonight," she says.

"Yes. But what about Sid," I ask.

"Do you have an extra dress? I heard you're the same size as him," she says.

"I do actually. I'll go get it then we can ambush them," I say, running down to the basement. Sakari comes with me and I look at the dresses down there, seeing the perfect one.

"It's old, but it'll work," I say, picking it off the hanger and running back upstairs

"It's old, but it'll work," I say, picking it off the hanger and running back upstairs. I hide the dress and walk back to the the girls, who are all talking about shoes.

"I got that covered," I say, the girls nodding once and turning to their others.

"Can I get out of this now," Corey asks.

"Yeah," I say. He picks up the dress front like a princess and walks to the kitchen, putting his clothes back on and handing me the dress.

"Thanks. I'll get that $75 to you later," he says.

"Keep it. You need it more than me," I say. Before he could object, Scarlett takes his arm and drags him away. I walk upstairs and Sakari follows me at a distance of 2 feet, sitting at the door.

"Ooh, these'll be good," I say.

I pick out the shoes for the guys and make them under 4 inches with no platforms. I manage to get 9 pairs and I stack them in my arms, walking back down to see the guys in the dresses. It was either Joey or Jim that looked the most hilarious. Jim's, as you know, extremely tall, so the dress that would go down to the floor on Christina only went down to his shins.

"Okay, I can't take you guys seriously. Especially you," I say, looking at Jim.

"I think I have a long dress in the basement. Hold on for a second," I say. I set the shoes in order and go back down to the dresses, seeing a dress perfect for his height.

 I set the shoes in order and go back down to the dresses, seeing a dress perfect for his height

"Good enough," I say. I take it with me and walk back to the guys, who's looking at each other and themselves in a full-length mirror.

"Here," I say, handing Christina the dress. She looks at it, then Jim with a smile.

"No," he says, backing away. She advances and he starts running around, making her run after him. They leave the room and I look at Sid. He has a smug look on his face, but not for long.

"Hey Sid, come help me with something," I say. He follows me to the kitchen and I hold up the dress, making his eyes go wide.

"No. No no," he says, backing away.

"Yes. Please," I say, putting on my puppy eyes. Sakari puts on her puppy eyes and Sid breaks, taking the dress and walking to the bathroom. Christina and Jim walk out of the laundry room and Jim has on a stubborn look while Christina has on a smile.

"It's an improvement," I say. Jim rolls his eyes and Christina nods, walking him back to the living room. Sid walks out and he picks up the front of his dress, liking the dress from the look on his face. He walks to the living room and looks at himself, the girls pulling me in for another huddle.

"Makeup anyone," Lexa suggests.

"Yes. You know the drill," I say.

"Actually, why don't you do their makeup? You have huge palettes and selections," Evangeline says.

"True. Who's first," I ask.

"The most stubborn," Chantel says.

"Shawn," they all say. We break and they basically kidnap Shawn, Chantel and him walking into the bathroom with me. Chantel forces him into a seat and I put the basics on, not including foundation or concealer.