Chapter 51

-Christmas-

I wake up to Mick and Claire walking into my room, smiling like goofs. I sit up and cover my bra with the comforter, Mick covering his eyes with one hand.

"Merry fucking Christmas," I say, not feeling like interacting with the world.

"Jeez, who put pepper in your tea," Claire jokes.

I groan and lay back down, covering myself up again. She walks over to my bedside and pulls the sheet and blankets off, showing my red lace underwear and bra. I shiver and sit up, not bothering to cover myself.

"Come on, come downstairs," she says.

"I'm not feeling up for it," I say, laying on my back and covering my face with the pillow beside me for hugging. It's been replaced by the plushie though.

"Really? Fine, if you won't go downstairs, I'll make you," she says. I peek out of my pillow and she sets clothes beside me, gesturing to them.

"At least get dressed. It's freezing in here," she says. I sigh and get dressed, putting a knee back on the bed. Before I could lay back down, Mick picks me up and puts me on his shoulder like a bag of potatoes.

"I fucking hate both of you," I say, getting carried down the stairs. 

Mick stops and sets me on my feet, earning a kick to his knees. He slightly buckles and I turn around, gasping at the sight. There's a huge Christmas tree decorated with my ornaments, silver ribbon and red tinsel. There's so many presents under the tree, so many that it overflowed from the skirt if there is one. They're so cleanly wrapped; with colorful paper and shiny bows on top. I must've frozen when I saw it, because Corey waves a hand in front of my face.

"I think we broke her," he says. He turns back and I hug him tight, his arms wrapping around me after a few seconds.

"What did I do," he asks after I let go.

"You, along with whoever else did this, right," I ask.

"Actually, all of us got dragged here. It was them that did it," he says, gesturing to the girls. I turn and run to them, getting group hugged by them.

"You have no idea how happy I am," I say after they let go.

"How happy are you," Stacey asks.

"I can't put it into words. I wouldn't celebrate Christmas like this. I would give Arron presents but I would never get any in return. Only slaps to the face and the chore of cleaning it up after," I say. That made everyone in the house group hug me, Sid and Joey being the ones to actually hug me.

"Okay, let's open the presents," I say, putting my hair up in a ponytail. I sit on the floor and Evangeline sits behind me, braiding my ponytail.

---time skip---

Evangeline finishes the braid just as I open the last gift. It was from Sid, and as I open it, he leans forward with a huge smile on his face. I look down into the box and my eyes widen, seeing gold and diamond fang grillz. The bottom parts were diamond while the top was gold.

"Oh my god, how did you get these," I ask, picking them up and looking at them closer.

"Let's just say it wasn't legally," he says.

"I'll take it," I say, putting them on and closed-mouth smiling.

"Show me," he says, making me smile.

"Nice. Claire said you were going to make them yourself, so I improvised," he says. Then I remember their presents.

"I almost forgot," I exclaim, jumping up and running to my room. I grab their presents and hide them behind my back as I walk back. The guys slim their eyes at me and I roll my eyes, standing in front of them.

"Close your eyes and hold out your hand," I say to them. They do so and I put a friendship bracelet in their hands, earning furrowed brows from them. I put mine on and they start to feel the bracelets, their confusion growing.

"You can open your eyes," I say, standing in front of them. They open their eyes and look down to their hands, immediately putting them on. Or, attempting to put them on.

I help them with the lobster claw and they pull me in for a group hug, Chris putting Christmas lights in my hair

"Why," I ask.

"Wait there," he says, taking the cord and plugging it in. In an instant, the guys all burst out laughing, falling to the floor like the time I hugged Sid and Joey with spiky shoes.

"Ha ha," I say, unplugging the cord and taking it out. They keep laughing so I sit by the girls, hiding their bracelets behind my back.

"Now it's your turn," I say, all of them closing their eyes and holding out their hands. I put their bracelets in their hands and they open their eyes, gasping and putting them on.

 I put their bracelets in their hands and they open their eyes, gasping and putting them on

"It's beautiful! Where did you find these," Lexa asks.

"They were in France so I got most of them and thought of you girls," I say, earning a group hug from them. Meanwhile, the guys are still laughing on the floor. They let go and I look over to the guys, hearing something moving in the kitchen.

"Stay here," Claire says, the girls walking to the kitchen.