Chapter 105

(You thought it was over?! HA! I honestly thought it was too, but I like to write the word's "Fuck" and "Fuckin'" 30,000 times a chapter! That poor editor.)

"How was it living with 9 fuckin' insane guys," she asks.

"Not bad. I'm used to them being as crazy as they were because I go on tour with them," I say.

"Was there a lot of fuckin' fights between the insane motherfuckers," she asks.

"No. It was quiet. Too quiet. None of them would say anything to each other for at least the first two months. They would avoid each other and if they had to vent, they went to me," I say.

"That's why Joey said you were a psychologist with them," she says.

"Yep. I don't think a psychologist would've been able to even touch the surface of the iceberg of problems the guys had and still have. I chipped the surface of the issues but sometimes they don't talk to each other even on this tour. And it's been, what, like 14 months so far," I look at the guys and see Joey nodding.

"Yeah, 14 months so far. We still have 7 more months to go until we're out of this hell," he says.

"Thank the lord of the dead," I say.

"Why do you say that instead of god," she asks.

"Saying 'oh god' in my family is not acceptable, so I say 'oh lord of the dead' to confuse them. The lord I'm referring to is the Ancient Greek one and not the fallen angel that tried to overthrow God," I say.

"You mean-"

"Please don't say their names," Joey and I say in sync.

"Why," she asks.

"Names are more powerful than you think," we say.

"And what would you call me," she asks me.

"You're what the Germans would call,"

I lean forward to her with a smile.

"Eine stumme Hacke, die nicht weiß, wann sie ihren verdammten Mund zuschließen," I say, seeing her go confused as I lean back.

"What did you say," Joey asks, making me walk to him and lean down while shielding my mouth.

"A dumb hoe that doesn't know when to shut her fucking mouth," I whisper, making him laugh like mad.

"Hure weiß nicht, dass ich sie jetzt fallen lassen kann und keine Reue habe," I say, smiling.

"Tell me," Chris says, leaning down. I shield my mouth again with my hand.

"Whore doesn't know I can drop kick her right now and have no remorse," I whisper, making him laugh with Joey.

"So you don't have the guts to tell me what I am to the Germans," she asks.

"Not just the Germans, everyone around the world," Joey manages to say.

"That's for sure," Chris agrees.

"Sie muss andere Wörter als Fick lernen, damit sie nicht wie ein Kleinkind klingt, das es gerade gelernt hat," I say.

"Please, share it out," she says.

"Sorry, but it would damage your delicate ego," I say.

"Then tell it to me," Jim says.

"She needs to learn words other than fuck so she doesn't sound like a toddler who just learned it," I whisper to him, making him laugh.

"Isn't that the truth," he says.

"This escalated quickly," Corey says.

"Es gibt so etwas wie ein längeres Hemd, ya wissen. Sie müssen nicht die zusätzlichen Falten von Flaab zeigen, die Sie haben," I say, smiling. I'm on a roll today!

"Lord almighty would you stop speaking in tongues and tell me," she exclaims.

"You really want to know what I said those past times," I ask, her nodding.

"Pray for me guys; I might not make it out alive," I say.

"Oh please you couldn't've said that bad of things," she says.

"I said you were a dumb hoe that doesn't know when to shut her fucking mouth. Whore doesn't know I can drop kick her right now and have no remorse. She needs to learn words other than fuck so she doesn't sound like a toddler who just learned it. There's a such thing as a longer shirt, ya know. You don't need to show off the extra folds of flab you have," I recite.

"I didn't know you could be that mean," she says.

"She can be meaner. Trust us," Joey says, the other guys nodding.

"She has the insulting power of a goddess when she wants to," Chris says, making me smile.

"Can't wait for the wedding," Corey mutters to me.

"You can't wait? I'm the one getting married," I retort, making him laugh.

"Well I think that's all the time I have to spend with you crazy motherfuckers," she says.

"Thanks for having us try-hard," I say.

"Yeah fuck you," she says.

"Sorry hon, but no," I retort. 

I turn and walk out, going back to the bus. I hop on the bus and take off my mask, getting hugged by Sid. We let go and sit in the booth, talking about the wedding. As usual. It's the only thing we can talk about without getting into controversial topics.