>>READER INSERT<< Idia Shroud x Reader (short lemon)

Requested by: ZAONIAC

Idia Shroud x reader lemon

An unusual act by the Ignihyde's dorm leader shocked you. It was a bold move that no one, not even you would expect. Idia is a introvert person and that's why you believed this is only a dream your mind has created after lusting over the man for years.

"w-wha..." With your body wet and naked as you were showering, you tried to grab your towel but it's useless. After all, the towel is behind Idia right now. "...what are you doing here, dorm leader?" You calmly asked. Panicking won't do anything at this awkward yet dangerous situation.

"your door..." He says. "Your window... And your bathroom door" you could notice the redness of his ear, probably from embarrassment but you're still confused about why isn't he leaving. "Everything is open... B-but when i entered your room, i um locked everything! F-For your safety!"

Hiding your breasts by crossing your arms and sitting on the tub filled with water... Still, he didn't left. What does he want from you, like, really? Wait, he mentioned that he locked every doors and windows-

"I'm kinda... You know..." Slowly, his breathing became abnormal as he approached you. The dorm leader didn't hesitate to remove his jacket and uniform and toss it on the floor, leaving him half naked.

"it's too hot... I need... I need your h-help"

By then, you knew what's happening to him

And you believe it is your mistake. Ortho wasn't there so as the vice dorm leader of Ignihyde, you are his assistant. You've put the failed potion in a water bottle to avoid suspicions from Crewel, thinking that he might deduct some points in your grade.

"hey, bring me a bottle of water since you're going out anyways"

But... You gave him the failed potion instead of the real water! You shouldnt've sealed the bottle properly with magic so he would notice since he's a genius!

Now, you've gotta deal with this matter seriously. It seems that the potion turned into an aphrodisiac. Bearing a little secret you didn't want to let anyone know that you played porn games while imagining Idia fucking you so hard til he fills your tight virgin hole with his seed- this just made you excited.

"well then," you smiled as you faced him. "Let me help you with your problem, dorm leader Idia-sama"

A sadistic smirk creeped into the man's lips when he carried you like a prince he is in your dreams. Nevertheless, you wanted to savor every bit of this moment if this were a dream. He was never gentle  when he lies you down on the bed. Idia never asked for permissions and shits, he needs to fuck you and that's just what you wanted. Maybe you don't need to say sorry to him once this ended. Instead, you're gonna say 'thank you for fucking me, Idia-sama~' or something like that.

Licking your nipples, you yelped when two of his fingers forced their way to your hole. Not that you're gonna complain though. Your masochistic side just woken up afterall :)))

Moving his fingers in and out, he never failed to hit your sweet spots. It was a pure bliss, and you really are thankful that you can moan as loud as you can since the rooms of this dorm is soundproof, as requested by the great Idia Shroud you love.

"Mghn...! f-fuck~ please don't... Make my p-pussy wait...!" The calm demeanor faded and turned into such perverted one. Pretty sure a side of him is shocked about this but he don't have time for that. He unleased the beast inside of him, and did the shameless acts to you without warnings.

When Idia took all of his clothes off, you can see his excited member leaking with his sperm. You voluntarily spreads your legs for him as you were ready to take his size inside you. At the same time, your pussy is wet as fuck, it just shows how much you're waiting for this time-

"...Oi, are you listening to me?" Your eyes suddenly opened when you felt a sharp pain on your forehead. "What...? Wait, aren't we at my room...!?"

"Your room? Huh? You're probably dreaming. BUT!!! WE! NEED! TO! FINISH! THIS! GAME!" Idia scolded you. "Falling asleep while  playing a game, what kind of human are you, vice dorm leader, huh!?" He sighs deeply then face palmed while your face is super red that you might faint right now. "S-Sorry, Idia-sama. This won't happen again, i promise."

"K, k. Just focus on the game and don't fall asleep like earlier. You're too week as a so called otaku when you're gonna faint from lack of sleep" he points at his eyebags. Yep, he never changes and he'll never ever change.

"Another secret to keep, huh... " Smiling weirdly with that thought, you started to hope again that it'll really happen next time...