Vil Schoenheit x Fem!Reader Lemon

not requested.

~~~~~~

Y/n is a model that has been Vil's woman for so long, Showing the world how beautiful she is, being second to Vil Schoenheit. One day, she managed to shook her followers in Magicamera by posting her newest sketch which is half-assed according to herself. Even the most fairest person was shocked to see her drawing.

Vil_Schoenheit commented in your post:

"-If you need someone to help you with your designs or need someone to draw for you, Let me know, honey. Also, you did well. You just need to practice with the body and the hair"

This made her mouth agape. She didn't expect for him to comment such that. However, she felt very happy, not knowing the in the other side, that man is already smirking

Replying him a "--thank you very much ><" as she plopped on her bed, then drifting to her dreams.

That very next day was Saturday, no classes. She wanted to sleep more but the banging sound from her door made her eyes open up widely.

"Yes?!" she yelled, loud enough to make that person hear it

There was no answer, She can only hear noises of the keys bumping on each other. And on that moment, Y/n knew who her early visitor is. A loud 'click' rang her ears, as that certain someone opened the door, revealing the most beautiful one.

"Wake up Potato!" was the first one shouted at you while leaning at the closed door on his side. "Y-Yes!"

you wasted no time to check your features, even the dorm uniform of yours that's already hanging outside of your cabinet. "Sorry for being late. Please have a seat. I'm going to clean myself up for a bit.."

he took a seat at your room's couch, crossing his legs as well as his arms. "Take your time, Y/n. Don't say 'a bit'. Are you trying to bathe yourself like a bird? Hmph! Mind yourself, You're a top model like me" he said, eyeing you. "Take your time, Get it? or else I'll be the one who'll bath you"

you nervously nodded, taking all of the things you needed in the bathroom. Just like what he said, 'take your time' but you actually shower fast, yeeting the shampoo and conditioner made by Vil in your hair.

after all of these, you changed into your dorm uniform, leaving the bathroom. Y/n now is on her beauty corner, Taking the hair dying in hand. "Stop right there!" He exclaimed

making his own way to you, he took the blower in your hand, turning it in the lowest setting. "...are you trying to burn your hair by the highest setting?" he sighed, as the tips of his fingers brushed your scalp. Quite grateful that you bathed properly that his nails won't catch dandruff- wait wut?

"It's cute, actually..." he mumbled. Turning off the blower, he reached out his hands and you handed him your hairbrush. "What do you mean by that?" she asked, with her cheeks tinted pink

"Your drawing. It's cute" smiling, he opened your drawer, choosing some jewelry but actually, most of these are his gifts to you. "Thanks- I mean, Thank you very much. That said," she paused "How come that Vil-sama knows where I store my jewelry?"

Chuckling, "My my, this drawer" he pointed the top one "Is where jewelries are supposed to be stored"

Her lips curled into a smile, taking this chance to kiss the man's cheek while he's defenseless. "You do know a lot of things, aren't you, Darling?"

His eyes widened in surprise with this sudden movement. He averted his gave for a while and took her by the wrist. "Why do you need to do that...?!" he asked but still looking down. "My my, you're so cute~! or should i say, You're so beautiful?"