>>READER INSERT<< Riddle Rosehearts x Male!Reader

Requested by: _heartslabyul

This is my first fic with a male reader!, I hope it is to your liking.

Do not hesitate to tell me if it's not to your liking, okay? Ima remake this if ever.

Note:

Mahal kita- I love you

Pero- but

Bobo ka- you're dumb

~~~~~~~~~~~

When did it start...?

"Riddle-chan~!" Y/n sang out like Cater Diamond, smacking Riddle's ass as he passes by in the hallways. "W-What the?!" When he has about to drop the books on his arms, Y/n quickly helped him out.

It was always like that. After a tease, there's a help and a smile on his face which made Riddle's face burn from embarrassment.

"Bye bye, my little darling~!"

"..." He didn't fight back or try to run after him. His heart pounded like crazy when he watched his schoolmate's figure be out of his sight. Hiding his blushing face with his books, he proceeded to walk towards the alchemy room.

When will it end?

The indescribable feelings that kept on bothering his confused heart, making him eager to see the certain other over and over. "Y/n..." Riddle usually mumbles while he sleeps on his break time, making Trey realize his hidden feelings that are yet to be uncovered.

"You're so dense as a rock despite your intelligence, Riddle..."

As Riddle and Y/n had a joint class, they had these smiles on their faces whom they cannot explain too. Mixing ingredients to make a dangerous potion with the guide of the Pomefioreans' third years, They concentrated as they can. "Riddle, look at this," he says, putting a heart origami close to his senior's face.

"I have no time for that, Y/n. The third years will scold us if we won't perfect this potion-"

"It's already finished though. Stop stirring or else you'll over boil it"

Y/n made Riddle hold into the origami, noticing something written at the back. As he peered in, it was written in a different language that he hasn't learned. While he studied those writings, Y/n called their upperclassmen and checked their potion, earning a perfect score, thankfully.

"y/n, what is this? What does this mean? 'mahal.. Kita... pero... '? ugh, I can't read the next line..." A guess came onto his mind but not the real meaning. That might be his native language.

"...Woah! Thanks for that Riddle!" he exclaimed, hugging him tightly. Hiding a mischievous look, he pecked Riddle's cheek before running off.

"Mahal kita pero bobo ka!" was the thing written on the back of heart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was yet another day that he can still feel Y/n kissing his cheek.

"Riddle, are you okay? Did you get punched?" Trey asked when he noticed Riddle caressing his cheek ever since they were at the dorm. He shook his head and whispering a "no" while he smiled, squealing inside.

"Woah~! What a bad timing...!" A familiar voice made Riddle flinch as he looks back. "Hello, My Adorable Riddle~!"

In the right timing, Trey looked at the two,

Y/n cupped Riddle's cheeks, kissing him while his eyes are fully closed. Trey saw a tongue licking Riddle's lips. But when he's about to open his mouth for the entrance, Y/n broke the kiss and ran away while laughing oh so loud, yelling

"MAHAL NA MAHAL KITA RIDDLE PERO ANG TANGA MO-"

Well, he is,

He's dumb when it comes to Y/n indeed.

Trey was dumbfounded too but decided to brush it all away. "D-Don't worry riddle, I won't tell anyone. But really, it was a good thing to decide that we should come here early..."

"You'd better... be, Trey"