Malleus Draconia x Reader (slight lemon)

(not requested but i dreamt about it *wink wonk*)

~~~~~~~~~~

Night's breeze was cold, and it will always be.

"Oh, Tsuno-chi" She says, taking the attention of her nighttime best friend. As Y/n approached the taller man, he greeted back with his sweet little smile whom she likes the best "Hello, child of man- I mean, Y/n"

They stared at each other's eyes for a moment, only making Malleus shiver from cold. "A-ah...Tsuno-chi, let's go into my dorm! We have a fireplace there so... it'll make you warm"

No reply was heard. She dragged him forcefully inside of the Ramshackle. Grim was already asleep, no one could bother them, for sure. The couch wasn't in the usual place, instead, it was moved in front to the hearth

"Want something? hot choco? hot milk?" The younger one asks with concern, after all, he is cold, but the answer was unexpected.

"You. I want you on my side" Pulling her by the wrist, she fell down on his arms. He was already warm, as if normal. Y/n became nervous due to the sudden contact. The closeness she hasn't tried to feel before from other guys was now a reality as of now.

furthermore, he leaned in, stealing her first kiss. It felt heavenly soft, comfortable at first but that feeling became pleasure when he pushed her down to the couch, tongue begging for entrance.

She moaned soft, letting him do his wishes. Their wet tongues touch, dances with each other, making the session even spicier. Malleus broke the kiss, cupping both of her plump cheeks, saying: "Y/n... You're mine, right?"

The human cannot answer, she teared up instead, showing her hidden feeling that she had been keeping for so long. They shared another kiss only to earn another whimper from the girl.

His hand traveled underneath her clothes, fondling her mounds. "M-Malleus...~!" She cried out, tugging onto his dark silky hair that takes her attention every time they meet.

He groaned with a low voice. He needed to hear her music like cries wishing for each of his gentle touches. This human is like a glass, a rather fragile one. If not well kept, they'll get broken. And so, he minded his actions and sinful cravings for his friend, no, his crush

unbuttoning her nightgown, her nipples are already numb and hard. Even so, it needed more. He sucked and played with the other, also doing it as opposites. Y/n can already feel the wetness of her lower region, though, she felt happy.

Malleus moved again to kiss her neck, also licking it playfully, earning tears of pleasure from the lady whom he is touching. Sucking it roughly, he made a flower-like hickey. Y/n moaned once again when he continuously suck it until it becomes visible to one's eyes.

She tried to be more silent, however, her throat and heart betrayed her. His slender fingers played with her clothed pearl with a smirk on his face. She admits, he looks so sexy that she might explode at the moment.

another action was made, removing and tossing her underwear in the place where gods-know-where. His long tongue came entering her hole, licking her insides as she bites her lips until blood mixes up with her drool. "Oh, Malleus..." she whispers, eyes rolls because of this ticklish sensation

"Hm... Indeed, you are delicious" he grinned, gripping her thighs harder

The alarm clock rang her ears. How she feels so annoyed being woke up by this loud sounds in the morning to do chores to help her family

She completely remembers her special dream even though she just treated him as a precious friend. He looks so gorgeous up close, with that long eyelashes and pale skin.

It felt so weird that it felt so real. She can still feel his gentle touches of his that he given as they made love.

Looking at the mirror, she checked. Her eyes widened to see something she didn't expect. Y/n blinked multiple times as well as rubbing her tired eyes. Still, it was there, it was still fresh, red and it was...

.

.

.

.

.

... the hickey which Malleus gave