>>READER INSERT<< Leona Kingscholar x Reader (Part 1)

req by: Camille_Edelweiss

it took me a lot of time for me to finish this but it's okay uwu bc I'm also... a Leona simp-

Long Live Leona Lmao

I think ima start an  "LLLL" Campaign xD

Please let me know if you spot mistakes cuz I think I messed up some parts and I kinda don't have time to proofread bc I just received my new modules- T^T

Good luck with your classes y'all
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n Schoenheit... like her own twin brother, she's almost perfect in every way as she was treated like a goddess in the whole campus. However, Vil is overprotective. He is strict with everything she does, including her weird 'love interests' that doesn't make any sense at all.

Tan skinned, tall, lazy, have animal ears, a person who respects women--

Vil was very disappointed when he found out about this. 

For two years of studying in one of the most prestigious schools in the Twisted Wonderland, You became a human pillow for a certain lion who doesn't care about studying. That one who stayed as third-year ever since you entered the Night Raven College. 

Regardless of how he acts, you liked him. There are times he shows his soft side only to you and that could prove... he also likes you back. Though both of you didn't admit it to each other yet. 

"Oh please...! I'm not ready yet, Lilia!" your senior, and your closest friend doesn't stop talking about him. "You should tell him your feelings before it's too late y'know, young one" teasingly poking your cheek, you pouted as you continuously ignored his words for now. 

"I-I'll do that once I'm ready! Plus, my brother doesn't seem to like him..."

again, silence.

You have the freedom to chose and do whatever you wanted but the brother of yours wanted you to have a 'perfect' and 'deserving' man to be your lover. Leona may respect women a lot, but that doesn't really work on Vil, especially when both of their dorms are in a cold war. 

"I don't know to persuade Vil about this, neither prove that Leona is... the perfect person for me." as if you're out of your mind, you dared to talk back to your brother because of this matter. It was so disrespectful of you to do that, however, you didn't think twice to do that act. He doesn't need to become your 'matchmaker' when you're not like that to him, too. "Is there any way to make Leona a perfect gentleman that Vil would accept...?"

"I believe there is"

Lilia answers this as something popped in Lilia's head, it was the greatest way he could think of. And then, you perked up. "Tell me! I'll do anything you want, just tell me!" thankfully, both of you were in the very back of the garden where no one really go there. Not feeling any presence of others in the place, you stared intensively at the fae. 

Giggling softly, he nodded. "sure. The only thing you can do is... don't give up once that 'day' will come." Even if you don't get it at all, you said yes in response. This is an agreement you made with him and you can't possibly change your mind and say no in the future. "So, what's that 'way' you're talking about?"

due to curiosity, of course, you had to ask about it. Who knows what'll be that 'way' without letting others know. 

"Well, there's this flower in the botanical garden..." Lilia continues, "it can bloom only at night. After making a wish, you should blow that flower so it'll come true. Easy, right~?"