>>READER INSERT<< Idia Shroud x Reader (lemon)

Requested by: SeaCatWeabu
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a miracle for an introvert and extrovert to date. But, they didn't do 'it' yet because he's always busy playing, or facing his gadgets. 

It was a very bad idea to watch erotic videos while you were waiting for his game to end again. Your panty was drenched with your pre-cum after playing with your clothed clit while watching. You stripped behind him, knowing that he wouldn't notice you. 

grabbing your phone, you took a selfie showing your naked body, then sent it to him. Lips curled into a smirk as you notice the phone beside his computer lit up and rang. "Heh, that's what you get from not spending your time with me"

sadly, he turned his phone off and continues his game. "Tsk, what a bother" he mumbles this, but loud enough for you to hear. "Y/n I'm busy.... D-Don't spam our convo, please..." 

Feeling so jealous with his online friends who he talks normally without stuttering, you hugged him from behind, nibbling his ear. 

He gasps in surprise, however, his hands never left the keyboard. His mic is now muted so you took this time to lick his earlobe more until a moan escapes his mouth.

"Y-Y/n-chan... please s-stop...~!" Being a stubborn person you are, you didn't listen to his pleadings, knowing he is enjoying the feeling because of the bulge so visible. "Fufufu... do you want some more, my darling~?" You whispered seductively.

He hesitated at first, shaking his head. As minutes passed, he wanted some more of your touches, so he nodded, saying: "P-please do... But, d-don't drain me too much..."

Y/n who was thirsting for his member went down and kneeled between his legs. She poked his bulge as it becomes harder and bigger. Idia focuses on his game again, however, he was trembling in pleasure. She unbuckles his belt, unbuttons the button of his pants, and frees his shaft. 

His member was dripping with pre-cum as it stands. You wrapped your hands on it, pumping it fast while massaging his balls, waiting for him to release his seed. 

"Well then, here i come... Aah-" taking half of his size in your mouth, you bobbed your head slowly, until you were able to have his whole length. 

Idia trembled as he felt your warm and wet mouth taking his shaft. "Fuck...~!" he moans small, proceeding to play his game. Your eyes became teary because of lust and desire as you look at his face, his cheeks tinted red from embarrassment.

Feeling the wetness of your lower region, you slip your hand in your panties, fingering yourself while sucking his off at the same time. 

Their moans and sighs echo around the room, thankfully it was a soundproofed. If not, they'll have to deal with some people who heard it. "Nghn...~!" she gags faster.

He was savoring every bit of the pleasure, sending shivers to his spine. He started to move his hips, fucking your pretty face at a slow pace, just for now, yes.

As he felt himself getting close, he left his game, not caring if his team will lose. Making excuses online is the easiest thing he could do so he could cover all of the things they're doing right now. 

he puts a hand behind your head and thrusts so fast, not giving mercy as the tip of his shaft hits your throat. Idia didn't give any warning as he climaxes deep inside you. 

"Haah.. hah... hah..." he pants, slowly pulling his cock out of your mouth. You swallow his seed without hesitation, flustered as you realized what you've just done. "Oh" you blink many times. oh well, being so shameless you are, you grabbed his cock gently then aligning it to your drenched cunt.

"Y-Y/n... n-no... d-dont...~!" Too bad for him, you didn't listen to any of his words. "A-Aahh...~!" You moaned out as you sank down on his member. Snaking your arms on his neck, you bounced on his length very well. Such bliss you were feeling, you became light-headed.

He completely forgets the game he just paused. Drowning with how it feels, he gave in and hides his flustered face on the crook of your neck. "Oh gods..." His warm breath tickles your skin. He thrusts from below like how greedy he is, and like how he does it on his erotic games he downloaded from the net.

Idia holds your hips for you to ride his member steadily, not letting you go until he releases his cum in your womb. 

Such sinful thing to do, yet, they enjoyed every bit of it. They moaned each other's names as they hugged each other, feeling their bodies warmth. Cheeks as red as roses, their breathes hitches. Within a few more thrusts, they climaxes at the same time.

staring at each other's eyes, They giggle softly. Their session isn't yet done, and it'll be very hard for them to finish it. Love with lust, Their hearts pounded crazily as they share another more kisses...

(sorry for not updating too much... Sorry if it's shitty too :'3)