>>READER INSERT<< Dire Crowley x Reader (Short Lemon)

Requested by: ???

I can't find the message and name of the requestor... I'm very sorry about that

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He thought it'll become a boring day again yet it wasn't. 

His lips curled into a mischievous smirk as he pats your head while you continue to lick the slit of his member. The headmaster's mask was removed, and it was a very good thing for you.

"Nhnn...~ Y/n... y-you're so good at t-this..~!" He may stutter a little, but the way he pulls your hair is merciless. You love it that way so much.

Eyes half lidded with lust, your eyes tears up. It was kinda disappointing that he wasn't moving his hips, mercilessly fucking your mouth like how he usually does. Moving your hand to massage his balls, your heart skipped a beat as you felt his member throb. 

"Mhn~!?" you moaned around his shaft, creating vibrations which sends shivers on his spine. That was until he climaxes in your mouth...

You slid his member off of your mouth, showing him his seed left in your tongue before suffering to swallow it all. Being a good girl you are to the dirty crow, you did your very best to do it. 

"Very good, Y/n..." he praises you. 

The headmaster soon fixes his clothing before someone could enter his office. "I shall reward you too tonight, my dear. Because I'm too gracious~" cupping your cheeks, he pecks your lips then continues to sign his paperworks

You never left him though.

Resting your head on between his thighs, you didn't care about anything at this moment. At least, you'll receive your long awaited reward. "Thank you... Crowley..."

saying this in such a soft voice, the male smiles. 

"...You're welcome"