(READER INSERT) Riddle Rosehearts x fem!Reader |lemon|

Req by: @user76038946

Enjoy ;) (even so, I'm not that confident)

'''''''''''''

It's been months ever since you and Riddle are dating each other. You never got into fights with him, and also obeyed the Rules that he's strictly following. Even your twin brother, Deuce Spade is a rule breaker himself and loathes Riddle so much, it didn't stop you from loving this Tsundere hot-blooded dorm leader.

"Y/n Spade! I like You!" Riddle screamed in the hallway. Not even noticing that you're at his back "Riddle-senpai..."

Remembering that scenario really did make your heart race and fall for him harder. With that sloppy kind of practice of him, that became a real confession which really shocked Grim that time

"what's funny, Y/n?" he asked, taking a sip of his tea. You're now at his room having a private tea party with him. "just remembered when you confessed"

choking at his tea, made you even giggle more. "sorry, sorry, my king. I won't bring it up again"

.

.

.

Library~

"hey you Spade twins, let's have games tonight at my room and break some rules~!" says Ace

"Oho... why not? let's!" Deuce replied but you don't think that Riddle will like this idea. "Sorry... i can't."

"Eh? Y/n, you should at least have your freedom even for a day. Let's-"

"You heard her, didn't you?" shiver came to their spines when they heard Riddle spoke up at the back of you "D-Dorm Leader..."

"Ace... Deuce and Grim... OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!"

"Riddle...." you trembled as you felt his arms snaked around your neck from the back. He whispers "no one knows what will happen to you if you broke a rule, My queen"

the gang of yours ran away to their fear that Riddle might scold them up to hours, leaving you to study in the library all by yourself. They also thought that why doesn't Riddle told you the curfew hours? maybe Riddle does trust you too much that you won't break a rule.

"Y/n, I'm going back to the dorm, Bye.." giving you a kiss at the cheeks minding his manners at public. But really, there wasn't a time that the two of you kissed on the lips.

Taking history, music, and alchemy books from shelves to shelves. You studied these until you felt drowsy "its still hours left before the curfew time... it won't hurt if I would take a nap for a while, won't it?"

Little the little one didn't know when she woke up...

"Wha-wha?! I'm past curfew!" rushing to return the book came from, she the took her bag and headed to the dorm, being careful not to be caught by her King. But it's too late, He's waiting near her door room, leaning at the wall.

"where do you think you're going, Y/n?" he furiously asked. "... Riddle... I'm sorry... i..."

"do you think I would let you go? I even thought you'll be here before curfew..."

pinning you at the door of your bedroom, "didn't I told you that no one knows what will happen to you if you broke a rule, My queen?" lifting your chin to make you look at his eyes, he didn't even give you mercy that it made your eyes water.

he scooped you up, walking towards his room, you then felt anxiousness.

Locking the door by his magic he placed you to his bed. He held your wrists up in your head and then tie it with his necktie. For some reason, by just tying you up like this, waves of pleasure surrounded your body.

"Oho... It seems that you're a masochist, My queen"

"Riddle... punish me..." you begged. Not that he expected that you'll say that to him, it even made his inner beast out of control

"as you wish, My queen." connecting his lips to yours, his tongue enters your wet cavern, as the tongue of yours dances with his. Turning your neck to the other side, letting him lick your neck, but in truth, you're already impatient.

using your magic, you took off his and your clothing to make things easier. "My, my, that's how impatient you are? let me give you a small reward then" the huskiness of his voice even made your lower region wetter then he shoves in a finger to your hole

he moved it up and down slowly until you released a moan. Making him add another finger in and moved faster than before "N-Ngha...! R-Riddle~ faster!"

about to cum, your walls tighten in his fingers, he stopped "I didn't tell you to cum, didn't I?" smirking at you, he moved to fondle your mounds and suck the other one, making each of your nipples hard.

sucking your neck again, he made a love bites around your neck. Not caring if people might see it.

making an act of revenge for delaying your climax, using magic, you removed his necktie wrapped around your wrists as you pushed him to his bed taking control of him.

"My turn, My king" moving to his lower region, you admired the view of his member standing up. Poking it, he moaned "Y-Y/n~!"

"hm... so this felt good eh..."

wrapping your hands through his shaft, you gently squeezed it and licked the tip of it that's oozing a white liquid. "a-ah~!!!"

he's actually liking it that he moaned even louder than you. Riddle felt that his member is getting harder just for letting her tongue ran through his member skillfully, the way she blowjob him, added the way her head bopped, Making him moaningly mess, and even drool at the sight of her doing it. Wanting some more, he pushed her head down more, forcing her to deep-throat him and moving his hips,

Without warning to be told, Riddle climaxed inside his lover's mouth. He felt a flush at his face when he saw her licking a certain substance off her lips. She then swallowed the cum that he released in her mouth "hm~ Delicious if I should say"

"It's now or never." he thought as he flipped her back to the bed. Rubbing his shaft on her entrance, he then pushed it wholely.

moving slightly until Y/n got used to it and pleasure once again wrapped her up, Riddle moved even faster.

"R-Riddle, Fuck~!" she moaned out

when he felt her walls tightening up again, they released their seeds to each other. Out of breath, he laid down beside her,

"Y/n..."

"hm..?"

"When can I meet your parents?" he asked. Making you a little bit emotional, you hugged him, resting your head at his chest "Anytime, My king"

"by then, I'll also ask my parents to come with me to your home for Betrothal. Well, I'm sure that they'll accept you. Like how I do"

.

.

.