(READER INSERT)Riddle Rosehearts x Reader

REQ By: @user76038946

~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: did you know that this author is a half-assed lazy scriptwriter? Lol dun mind me.)

"Cosplay P-Party... on this kind of day...? what are they thinking? And... A stage plays by each Dorms for the night performance" reading the letter that was sent by an Octavinelle student.

Every dorm was given a role to play. And Heartslabyul will be playing Alice in the wonderland. In the Invitation that was given to everybody, it was written there what character are you're supposed to be playing.

"Main character Y/n L/n as Alice... Wait... WHAT?!" not expecting such kind of role to be given to you, You began to panic.

shaking, you wondered who will be the Queen of hearts. She would be a dead-meat if Riddle will have that role

~Riddle's room~

an invitation came, given by an Octavinelle student. Curious what is written inside, I opened it up.

"Hum... My role for the cosplay party is Queen of hearts that is gender-bended? truly interesting."

the next day, every costume that will be used in the next 3 days which is the start of the party, is handed to everyone. To think that they really chose you to play Alice... you opened the package in the lounge of the Dorm. "It's beautiful..." admiring the dress, clicking of heels once again echoes around the room. You didn't have that much time to look at who's heels is it.

for some reason, you heard an "Eek!" behind you which made you more curious.

checking who is it, the smile you're keeping turned into a shocked expression, making you jaw drop, Riddle is also looking at you, frozen. Looking at the costume on his hand, It made your eyes widen

"Alice?!"

"Queen of hearts?!"

"N-No way!! He's playing Queen of hearts?! wait... Genderbend?!" you thought as you bowed at him "Dorm leader, please... Please excuse me!"

running towards your room which you share with Deuce and Ace, You locked the door behind you. Falling on the ground, burying, covering your face with the given costume

"my heart is beating so hard... I wonder why?"

~~~~~~

"Ah.. she ran away... " cannot do anything about it, He just watched the girl run away from him. She's a diligent girl, She didn't even try to break not a single rule. There are only some times that we can talk but those are just a normal, short conversation, Greeting. Sighing by himself,

"If I scare her so much... then how should I be able to say that to her?"

Heading to his room, being so down. He shut his door behind him and lied on his bed. Calming himself by the silence itself. "Not to mention... Her blushing face looks... Cute"

"ah... I need to memorize my lines for the stage play"

Days passed, Y/n would still avoid her. Even the usual greeting she would offer the dorm leader is forgotten. His heart cannot take it anymore... he felt lonely

"Y/n... my Alice. How I wonder, will you turn your back to me without running away?"

~~~~Night before the 'Cos-Stage' party~~~~

"Oi Y/n. Are you asleep?" Deuce called out. "I'm all wide awake"

sitting at your bed, you peek at Ace who's already sleeping, a mess. "why do you ask?"