(READER INSERT) Malleus Draconia x Original Character

Requested by: EllyAngel_love

Like any other day, He strolled around the abandoned building, which is his favorite, The Ramshackle Dorm. The gargoyles whom he has taken a liking greeted him, However...

It seemed that this building isn't abandoned anymore. One of the rooms of that certain dorm's light is on.

Malleus looks at the well-tended flowers that resemble the Heartslabyul's roses. Deep-red full in bloom is what welcomed his presence. How beautiful, he thought. Touching one of the beautiful flowers that some people have raised.

"Um...!" an unfamiliar voice rang his ears. As he looks at the person who calls him, He was shocked to see, an innocent-looking child of a man approaching him

"Who might you be?" Elly asked, looking at the horns of the other. He smiled lovingly, how she dares to speak with him? Doesn't she know his existence?

"That's my line, human" He answered. But she just stopped there without saying anymore word.

She introduces herself, wishing for him to do, too. Yet, he didn't.

"w-why?" she asked the horned man. "I'd rather let you decide my name. If you've ever known about me, you might distance yourself... like the others"

she thought for a name that's cute enough to suit him, "...Tsuno... taro?" She blurted out, making the great Malleus Draconia's eyes widened. This human sure have guts to call him like that

Instead of getting angry, He praised this human, "What a cheeky one you are. I accept the name"

He smiled with glee, for the first time that someone became close to him in a matter of seconds. "If ever...

.

.

.

.

Will you accept to be with me forever?"

A question that changed their relationship, That moment, they became close than ever, even having their nightly strolls with each other. One word that describes their time with each other, 'enjoyable' than any day they had.

Each night's topic became more interesting as the days pass. Until they didn't realize that they're already flirting with each other. In a faraway tree, three men watches them greatly, like a doting parent who watches every move of their child, though its true.

Three body guards in the shadows, Lilia who is a retired soldier, now taking pictures of Elly and Malleus while talking in the bench outside of the Ramshackle dorm. Silver who's sleepy just stood there snoring and Sebek has an irk mark on his head, "How dare that human lay her dirty han- MHMP?!!!"

The eldest shut the green-haired mouth by his gloved hand forcefully, taking another picture, He eyed Sebek, almost like a glare, making him gulp from nervousness.

"That human is Harmless," Lilia says, uncovering Sebek's mouth but soon covered it again when he was about to scream. "Lower it down, Sebek. You don't want to be hated by the young master, right?"

Sebek nodded, then Lilia sighed, officially uncovering his mouth. "Let's go back to the dorm. You too, Silver"

"Y-Yes.. Old m- I mean, Lilia-sama"

"Yes, Lilia-sama...!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the moment their hands touched, The night's breeze became nothing but a low air. Their chests felt tight, wanting to release something they didn't want to.

"Tsunotaro... Don't you think it's time to tell me your name?" Elly asks, her orbs shining brightly. Her hold tightened on Malleus' naked hand, feeling his warmth and also... playing with his beautiful nails

"That won't do..." Malleus responded with a smile, receiving a pout from the younger lady. "sheesh... Just tell me your First name or something... Last name is good too..."

He went silent, not because he's scared, He wanted to say it, to let her call him by name.

its a matter of do or die again. If this human on his side knows who he is by name, she'll get scared and run away, breaking their relationship that's turning into something already.

He breathed in, bringing her delicate yet soft hand close to his lips. "Malleus... Malleus Draconia"

Like what he has expected, She didn't answer. She'll run away, after all, her hand is already shaking from fear. However, he's wrong; Elly is shaking from embarrassment

"T-Tsuno- I mean.. Mal..Mal... Your uhmm....!" Her voice cracked, averting her gaze, looking at the grassed ground.

he smirked mischievously. Malleus already knows what's making her act like this.

kissing the back of the lady's hand, he soon brings that hand to his cheek, making her cup his warm cheeks.

"what such a naughty mind you have there, Elly"

And on that night, The blonde blushed harder than any day, being teased by the horned man. Within those days, their nights became more and more enjoyable.

But who knows~? They might step on the next level-