(READER INSERT) Ace Trappola x Reader

requested by: @sanata101

"All of you are useless! This food isn't even delicious!" throwing the food to his wife's face, He even started to slap her, beat her... to death. He even laughed at him when he noticed that my mother isn't moving anymore. He didn't give her a proper burial. He dumped her to the cliff behind the forest. Making the carnivore animals eat her corpse.

Even my siblings... 2 years after killing my mother...

I can still remember... when he got drunk with his friends...

Taking back those empty bottles of liquor. They were just playing that time. They're so innocent, young... Even the youngest who's just 3 years old got killed by him, smacking those bottles to their heads.

he saw me... He saw me...! He's coming...!!

Mother... help me!

"what do you think are you doing there...Y/n?" grinning, he got even closer. Holding the head of the broken bottle, "I really don't want to hurt you since you look so beautiful... my dear..."

he wasn't like this before... He's a loving father when I was still a child. But when our family started to grow more and more bugger he changed.

"Since you're beautiful, I'll let you go" he says, taking a broken glass lying on the floor and stabbed my right eye.

It bled... as if I'm bathing in blood.

It hurts...

It hurts....

help me....!

.

.

.

"Y/n..."

"Y/n... Wake up"

who's calling me? Who...?

"Y/N!!" slapping your cheeks, It woke you up as if you saw a ghost that you're so pale.

"Ah... Ace" breathing heavily, you stood up readying for the new day.

"I'll be painting the roses there downstairs. Help me later once you're dressed up. Ah and.. your adoptive brother says that he wants to talk to you."

leaving you there, he shut the door, giving you privacy.

Riddle's family adopted you when they saw you running away from that hellish place. Taking care of you, slightly nicer to at least forget about that time.

Even though, you lost one of your precious eyes, not just that... even your family did.

heading to your brother's room, Knocking first then entered. "Riddle...?"

scanning you head to toe, he then answered with a smile "How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling... well. Thank you."

"And... About Ace"

"What about him...?"

"You seem to be close to him. I'm wondering if I should let him take care of you since you're in the same class with him, not to mention, he's also your roommate."

taking some time to think, you nodded. "Don't miss your meal, Y/n"

.

.

.

"A-Ace! Sorry for waiting..!" running towards the man, you felt your breath shortened "O-Oi, Oi. You're not allowed to run. Your asthma will- no, Riddle might have my head!"

sweatdropping, he guided you to the nearest bench in the Rose garden. Accompanying you, he then asked "Y/n, Did you have a nightmare?"

flinched, she nodded nervously. "seriously... you can at least speak up, aren't you?"

facing you, he caresses your cheeks. Slowly, he moved you bangs that are covering your blind eye.

"Listen up Y/n." helding his hand up to the sides of your eyes, "Even though you have this unsightly part, I still accept you, not because Riddle tells me to. It's because my heart chose you... I like you... okay?"

her eyes, gentle-looking eyes... Even there's only one left to her, She's still beautiful inside out. Smiling at the man she's facing, tears started to flow out.

hugging the man that accepted her whole-heartedly, she rested her head to his chest, hiding the flustered cheeks of hers. The answer is simple that even Ace does already know.

"Ace...

Thank you..."