(READER INSERT) Lilia Vanrouge x fem!Reader

As a part of Diasomnia, most of the people feared you especially, you are very close with the dorm leader and the vice. But not just that. Even with the beautiful features and kindness of her heart, Her unique magic made everyone avoid her. Naming it 'Your magic, My magic' meaning to say, everyone that she would touch. Even their belongings made her have their unique magic for minutes. With that said, she cannot steal it. But once she had it, the real owner of the unique magic would not be able to use it until the time ends.

with her condition, the kind headmaster gave her magical gloves that block her magic.

"Hey, isn't that the Prefect?"

"you'd better not approach her. She'll have your unique magic" one of them said.

afraid to stand up to herself, she ignored them. But deep inside, she's already depressed. "Y/n?" when a familiar voice called onto her, she already knew who it is. "Lilia..." not realizing herself that she's already tearing up when she looked at him, Lilia went to her side and caress her back.

"who is it now?"

she didn't answer. Afraid that she might cause problems again to the ancient figure. Hugging her close to him, he continued "don't worry... I'm always here for you. I won't betray you"

these simple words of his are the ones he cannot stand at all. "why... why are you telling me this?" asked her as she clutches her hands at Lilia's uniform as she Cries

"hey... y/n. What if everything can reset? would it be way more better for you?"

"...no... i don't want that..."

"why is that?"

breaking free from the hug, you answered him by looking straightly at the eye. "if... if everything can be reset, my unique magic will stay as-is and... if it did, maybe... we didn't become friends like now."

"see?" caressing the girl's cheeks and brushing her tears by the fingers of his, he added "we need to accept the fate that is given to us. I mean, not all of them are bad aren't they?"

as that was said, she lightened up and smiled "mhm. That's true!" she hugged him tigly than ever before as LIlia hug her back. Laughing lightly, "even without 'thank you', you're welcome, Y/n"

.

.

.

.

"you two, no PDA around the school grounds"

"what does that mean, Malleus?"