Episode 60: Black haired girl

A few weeks passed by and the girls were about to start the new semester. Some of them were excited about it and others not so much.

In those past few weeks some things changed. Like Jennie starting sleeping on her own bed alone. At first it was difficult because she didn't had an option and that's because Lisa left to visit her parents in Thailand. Leaving Jennie all alone, but after awhile she started to feel comfortable on her own.

Of course Jennie tried to catch a fly with Lisa, but Lisa told her she was leaving the same day of the flight. Making Jennie throw a big tantrum at her.

Another thing that changed was Jisoo's relationship status. She had a long talk with Seulgi were they put everything on the table. The status went from fuck bodies to nothing. Seulgi wasn't ready to commit but she still wanted to have a piece of Jisoo. Meaning only sex.

Not what Jisoo was expecting, but she didn't felt hurt or anything. They were fuck bodies after all. The few dates they went on, never developed into something so they are nothing right now per Jisoo's request.

One thing that didn't changed was Chaeyoung and her messy relationship with Joy. They still talk but they aren't girlfriends. They would meet and hang out, but they would never kiss or something like that. Still, couldn't call it a plain friendship because Joy was still trying to get on Chaeyoung's pants.

And as Chaeyoung was thinking about Joy, Lisa interrupted her thoughts.

"Are you going to tomorrow's opening with Joy?" Lisa asked Chae as they were eating their dinner in the dining room.

"I was thinking about it, but then she will think is a date. So I rather go solo or with Jensoo. Then meet them there." Chae responded as she stole some fries from Lisa's plate.

Lisa rolled her eyes at her bestie.

"I told you to order more and you didn't listen." Lisa said while protecting the remaining of her fries from Chaeyoung.

Chae tried to get some more but Lisa slapped her hands away.

"C'mon! Just a little bit more." The chipmunk whined and Lisa shakes her head.

"Lisa doesn't share food!" Lisa said as she get herself farther from Chaeyoung so she couldn't get to her.

"Don't lie! You used to share with me." Chaeyoung fired back.

"Well that was until I realized you're costing me a lot." Lisa replied while sticking out her tongue to Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung was about to throw some bread towards Lisa when Jisoo snapped the bread from her hands.

"The bread is innocent. Let it be." Jisoo said to Chaeyoung who was furrowing her eyebrows at her.

Then Jisoo ate it.

"Yah! That was mine. You just got out of dinner with Jennie." Chaeyoung said as she watched Jisoo eat the bread in disbelief.

"Mmm, that was a fine bread." Jisoo said ignoring Chaeyoung's glaring.

"How could-" chaeyoung was cut off.

"Stop fighting over food. Are you forgetting that we're rich and you can buy all the food you want?" Jennie said to Chaeyoung and the latter tried to reply something, but nothing came out of her mouth.

"Fine." Chaeyoung said as she lay back in her chair and started playing with her food.

"That is disrespectful. Pass me the plate." Lisa said trying to reach for Chaeyoung's plate and the latter immediately protected it from her.