Episode 12: Can't be your all

[Jisoo POV]

We were already inside the house and like good hosts Jennie and I decided to make dinner for the other girls. Lisa insisted in helping us but we didn't let her. I imagine she didn't want to be left alone with Rosé because that will lead to a certain conversation that I hope it will go nicely later.

The girls are now in the living room while Jennie and I continue to make dinner.

"Do you think they will talk soon?" I ask Jennie while I keep slicing some condiments.

"I honestly don't know but I hope so. It is weird when they kind of fight. It's like they are a real couple and haven't have a... kiss and make up." Jennie said while glancing at the girls from the kitchen.

I watch the girl for a little while and realized that what Jennie said was kind of accurate.

"They certainly need a make up soon. Don't know about the kiss though." I said to her while I put the ingredients in the bowls.

[Rose POV]

It's been ten minutes since Jisoo and Jennie started to make dinner. Right now I am sitting far away from Lisa and I can't handle it anymore. I hate this silence between Lisa and me. We are usually always talking, joking or something but this isn't like us.

We bicker a lot but this thing is prolonging and I don't like it.

I am going to talk to her right know and make her listen to me. I want to get over this stupid thing and enjoy the rest of the night with the girls.

So I stood up and walk towards her. When I reached her I extended my hand for her to grab it. She looked at it and then my eyes. Not knowing what to do for a few seconds so I grab her hand and pulled her out of the house.

When I stopped dragging her... I faced her. She didn't look to please to be dragged around but I didn't mind since I want to talk to her. I want to let it all out.

"I am sorry for dragging you like this but you weren't responding" I started with an apology to get her irritated face to disappear.

Still haven't disappear.

"I don't want to talk to you" she simply let out.

Ouch... I won't lie that sting a little bit.

"I know that you don't want to talk to me Lisa, but I can't handle stay all night like this with you." I said while pointing at us.

"So I am going to talk and you are going to listen. You don't need to respond if you don't want to. Just listen to me it's and that is enough." I added and let out a deep sigh before I continue.

"I didn't like the way you handle that guy in college. I didn't like it because I care about you and the things that can happen to you if you make poor choices." I said while looking at her round eyes and she looked into mines too.

"I care because you are my best friend and I can't be without you. You are the person that feels like a soul mate to me even though we don't agree in everything. You are the person who greets me in the morning with your stupidities and make my mornings a better one. You are always the first person I think of when I need someone" I said while holding my tears that are about to drop.

I hate being emotional.

"I can't tolerate the thought of you getting hurt by someone fiscally or emotionally. That's why I don't like you being so thoughtless about the things that can happen to you. That's why you need to think about the people around you, which loves you and won't be happy if something bad happens to you." I couldn't hold them anymore and tears started rolling down my face.

She wiped my tears away with her hand and hug me very tightly and I continue to cry on her shoulders. I hate that emotions gets in the way sometimes and I can't finish what I want to say...

[Lisa POV]

While we were hugging I started caressing her hair softly. To see if she will calm down and stop the river of tears. She is a cry baby after all.

I understand her point of view, I do. That's why I would make an effort to not be so stupid. I would be considerate of the people around me, but I can't promise to be perfect because I am very far from that.

I think I'm the kind of person that likes to protect others no matter what can happen to me......

"I am sorry for making you worry so much" I started while I still caressing her hair.

"I know that I'm stupid and I try not to be, but somehow I always fail. I'm not a wise person and I don't like that because I make you worry, mad and sad among other things." I said while I kiss her temple.

"The thing is... I can't promise that I won't be like I was today with the pervert." She break the hug and look at me frowning her eyebrows.

"If I see people hurting, being bullying or some kind of injustice I get angry and try to do something about it. The things that I do are not always the right way. That's what makes me... me." I added while I grabbed her hands.

"I get in trouble for trying to help and being me. I am not sorry for that but I am sorry that it affects you. That's why I will try in the future to make wise choices." I said while I looked her in the eyes. She smile a little bit.

"But... I can't be your All Rosé... because at the end of the day the probability of me doing something unwise are very high. I been making the wrong choices for a while now and I don't seem to be making any progress. So I need you to make some progress of your own and not care so much about me." I said softly to her and she seems like... mad.

Did I just said something stupid again?

"Lisa! I can't control how much I care about you. It's not something you put on and off. It's like yo---" I interrupted her rage with putting my hands in her mouth. I hope she won't be even mad about that.

"Chaeyoung, I know you can't control how much you care about a person but I am just asking you to try. Just like I will try my best." I said while I slowly put my hand away from her mouth and she still seems... never mind.

She cares too much and sometimes that scares me.

"I am an adult and responsible for my actions. I don't need you to scold me or anything. I do listen to you even though it doesn't seem like it." I continue my insight about things.

"I just don't need you to make me feel worst that I already feel. Accept this stupid friend of you and love me in a healthy way. Plus, don't scold me every chance you get." I chuckle a little bit and she sigh deeply.

"Sometimes you will disapprove of my actions or stuff and that's okay. At the end of the day I will know when I screw up and when I didn't. I know you will help me with that." I smile at her and hold her hands once again.

"Just try not to have a heart attack when I do or say something stupid. I will try not to give you one too." I finish and kiss sweetly her forehead.

"It's like a roller coaster when you speak to me. Makes me feel all kinds of things like worried, calm, happy, mad, peace and all things in between." She said to me while she starts to hug me.

"I would try not to worried so much and you better be wiser." She adds while breaking the hug and I nodded.

"You know for a moment I thought you were breaking up with me" she says while chuckling.

That comment was so random.

"It felt like it. You should date me first you know." I said while laughing and she hit my arm.

"No thanks" she says while rolling her eyes at me and starting to walk back to the house.

"You already act like my girlfriend so..." I continue to tease her while following her back to the house.

She turned to face me and I make a kissing face towards her. She hit me again... and again... and again...