Episode 10: Fucking first day

[Rosé POV]

You know that moment when your sleep gets even better. You feel like it's starting from there. Yeah, that's when my alarm woke me up indicating that it was 6:30 am. Time to internally cry and get myself ready for college.

I get up and made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower. I feel paralyzed under the shower not wanting to move once it was open.

Just letting the water run through my body like one of those movies when the actress looks hot getting wet, but I'm sure I just look like a dog under the rain right now. My laziness not helping my mood.

"Rosé!!! Get your little ass down in the kitchen!" that was obviously Lisa. How can she be a morning person? I don't know how she does it.

I finished my morning routine and got downstairs to the kitchen. I am glad that it's smelling good. That means she actually did something to eat.

"Here take your plate and start to eat" Lisa said to me. I like when she is commanding. It looks very grown up and hot.

To compliment her further her outfit today is on point. I bet a few head will turn to look at her.

"Thanks." I said to her and started to eat right away.

Breakfast was light but so good. She can do breakfast but dinner... hell no. We don't want to call the firefighters any time soon. Unless they are the hot ones from the TV shows.

"Hey Lis, are you planning on seducing someone today with that outfit" I said to her with a smirk on my face.

"I wasn't planning on it but if it worked on you... I guess I should give it a try" she replies and send me a wink.

This girl is full of herself and I just gave her more to keep going.

[Jisoo POV]

I was already ready and since I have a little time left I grab the controller and started to play video games. Yeah, it was enough that last night I didn't play so it is a good morning if a play just a little bit at least.

"Hey, did you eat already?" Jennie asked me while heading to the kitchen.

"I did" I said shortly and continue playing on my PS4.

"You really should stop with your addiction to the video games" Jennie said while rolling her eyes and sitting beside me with her plate on her hand.

"Some addictions are good" I said while finishing the game I won. I'm good at this.

After a few minutes, we hear a car horn. That must be the monkey and the chipmunk. Jennie and I grab our things and head off the house to the car.

We enter in the back sits of the car and greeted the beautiful girls in front on us.

"Good morning" I said to Lisa and Rosé and they did the same.

...

We reach our college and get off the car. This university is very big. I hope to not get lost on my first day. That it's just embarrassing. Even worse if you enter the wrong class.

I think those are the thoughts of any new student.

"Hey, are you in this planet?" Lisa said to me. I guess a space out a little bit in my mind.

"Sorry, I don't know where I went" I reply to her while walking towards the entrance.

"Don't worry too much okay. You will do great as always" Lisa says to me with a soft smile and I nod.