Episode 27: Strip

[Rosé POV]

It's been awhile since they were in Jennie's room and now the two are finally down in the kitchen with us.

"What took you guys so long?" I asked them. I'm just curious because I didn't take that long.

"Lisa was being annoying." Jennie said while putting food in her plate and sitting down.

"Figures." Jisoo casually said making lisa whined while sitting down.

After that we talked about everything we could talk. Not minding how the hours were passing by. That happens when you are with certain people and I'm glad is them. Hours seems to go down in slow motion when you are having a good time.

But reality has to come.

"Lisa we need to go. It's freaking 1am." I said while I started to grab my bag and put it over my shoulders.

"Shit, didn't know it was this late." She said while standing up and putting Jisoo's Nintendo down "make sure to save that." Lisa said to Jisoo and the latter nodded.

"You guys are nuts if you think I'm letting you go this late out of here" Jennie said while grabbing my purse and putting it on the center table.

"You guys are staying the night." She added while sitting down on the couch.

Lisa looked at me and I shrugged.

"We can't argue with the madu." I said and she shakes her head.

"Shut up chipmunk." The mandu said while rolling her eyes.

I laughed and went to sit besides her once again. She then laid her head in my shoulder and close her eyes.

"Oh I forgot to ask, at what time are we going to meet Joy and the rest of the girls tomorrow?" Jennie asked me while looking up a little bit.

I forgot about that too.

We were supposed to study together with the girls. That includes Joy, Wendy, Irene, Yeri and Seulgi.

I mostly talk to Joy and Yeri. The rest are their close group of friends. So when Joy did asked me to study together. Those girls comes as a package deal.

I don't mind. They seem nice.

"Who?" Jisoo asked. Maybe she doesn't remember Joy or that we were supposed to study with them together.

"Joy, the tall and pretty girl that has a crush on Rosé. Remember, we were supposed to meet all of the girls to study." Jennie answered.

Jisoo formed an O shape and nodded. While Lisa seems to have heard new information.

"Yah, you don't remember too?" Jennie said with an annoyed tone.

"I don't think I'm part of that gathering you're doing. I don't remember a bit nor I know any of those girls." Lisa said while playing with her phone.

Is she serious? How can't she remember that Joy approached us during the break at the university.

I know I set the hour at 1pm via text, but at least she should remembered her since well... We fight that day over... Joy? I don't know.

"Are you serious?" I asked her getting a little mad.

"You better go Lisa because I already told Irene that you would help us in Spanish." Jennie said while glaring at Lisa.

"Whose Irene?" Lisa asked in confusion.

"Jisoo's beauty competition." Jennie teasingly answered.