Episode 31: Insecure

[Joy POV]

I wasn't expecting that to come out of Lisa's mouth. Saying that Irene is too beautiful for her. I mean, she's not wrong. Irene has the beauty of a goddess.

Sadly, all I could notice is Rosé clenching her jaw by Lisa's words. That's the reason I'm a bitch to Lisa. She doesn't know that Rosé has all of her attention on her. Even when she is with me.

I don't know if it's a friendly crush or much more but I only get jealous of it. Resulting in me being a bitch. Wich I'm sorry but I can't help it.

I know they are very close to each other but I just hope that for once I can have all of her attention.

But getting back to Lisa's answer, she may have made Irene's heart flutter without even trying. How does she do that?

I can see she's kind and sweet. I don't hate her. I just envy her because she can have it all and it's wasting time on the wrong people.

I hate that I envy her. Hopefully, some day I won't.

"Irene is about to fall in love." Yeri said and soon gained a smack in the head  from Irene who is still blushing.

"I think is time to go." Rosé said while looking at her wrist watch. I guess someone got tired of seeing this scenario.

"Yes, it's late but please don't be strangers at University." Jisoo kindly said to us with her beautiful smile.

We thank them for helping us studying and said our goodbyes to them.

"So... Are you trying to get Lisa's heart?" I asked Irene once they left.

"I might..." She said and left while waving at us.

I look over to Seulgi who has been quiet for too long.

"How do you feel about that?" I asked Seulgi.

"I'm staying the night. I need more drinks in my system." She said and left to get more drinks.

I guess she needs to accept that Irene and her won't happen. Even though she has tried a lot for it to happen.

Irene once told us that she doesn't feel the butterflies. The excitement that comes when you are with that particular person and she doesn't want to be in a relationship when she feels empty. When she feels nothing while being kiss or touch. When she feels dead in a date. When she feels drifting away every time they are together.

Of course she didn't say that to Seulgi. She put it in a more pretty way to not hurt Seulgi's feelings.

...

[Jisoo POV]

We were in our way home. Lisa is dropping me and Jennie first before going home. She's isn't driving under the influence since she has a high tolerance and she made sure to drink lots of water before driving. Just in case.

"Tonight was fun" I said trying to make them speak and not sleep in the car.

"Yeah it was." Jennie replied while resting her head in the window for support. She's pretty drunk.

I noticed Rosé in a strange mood. I wonder why she isn't happy because she just saw Joy and she was excited about it.

"Are you going to date Joy?" I suddenly asked. Don't know why but I'm very curious about it.

She was startled by my question.

"I-I actually don't know." She said in deep thoughts.

Jennie and I look at her immediately. We expected a different answer. A better one.