Episode 71: Deal

Is interesting how your brain can play tricks on you without you even noticing. It can be so subtle that you won't think about it until you're in a compromise position.

That's exactly how Lisa and Miyeon are right now. After the simple dance duo, the professor asked each one of the pair to improvise while using the dance he just teached.

It was something simple for someone like Lisa and Miyeon. Even more simple for them because they used to dance together. So when they were improvising, they forgot about boundaries and the past.

They were two bodies dancing beautifully as if they were one. The chemistry between them was so strong that it looked as if they already planned what to dance. Something they didn't.

When the girls ended with a random pose, the whole class was staring at the unbelievable dance couple. But what was more unbelievable was their ending pose.

Lisa and Miyeon didn't noticed at first but they slowly allowed their eyes to see themselves.

Lisa was standing while securing Miyeon in her arms. More specifically, holding Miyeon's thighs that were wrapped in her waist. While Miyeon had her arms in Lisa's neck.

Their bodies completely flushed against each other. Something that felt so natural and at the same time odd. Nonetheless, they could feel the heat their bodies was creating and it completely made them forget about the world.

Until loud clasps could be heard and some teasingly whistles accompanying them.

It startled them and they quickly let go of each other while bowing to the students that were still clapping for them.

Let just say the red in their cheeks wasn't for the intensity of the dance.

When the girls sat with their group, they acted as if nothing happened. As if the intimate dance didn't happened.

"Wow." Seulgi said staring in awe at the duo.

Lisa tooked a bottle of water and finished it in one go. Trying to remove all the heat she was feeling.

Miyeon looked at the next couple that was starting to dance. Avoiding her groups stares.

"That was... Hot." Momo let out while fanning herself. Making the duo aware of how it looked from the others point of view.

Lisa tooked Momo's water and drank it without asking permission. Luckily, Momo was still focused on the steamy dance.

Miyeon felt her cheeks starting to heat up again after it was slowly dying down.

"Next time, Lisa is my dance partner." Mina said, still amazed by their dance.

But Lisa could only imagine being close to Mina and having her against her while dancing something steamy...

"Okay, calm down" Lisa thought to herself while taking Seulgi's water. But it was already empty to her disappointment.

Sana smirked, noticing how heated up was Lisa. She ended up offering her water to Lisa with a knowing smirk.

Making Lisa blush while sipping from Sana's water.

"Jeez, you're thirsty." Momo commented. It wasn't intended to sound sexual but everyone's minds were a little corrupted after their dance.

Fortunately, Lisa didn't choked on the water because she drank it very quickly, but she did blushed some more. If that was even possible.

"You guys looked great dancing together. So far you're the best out of all the duos." Sana animatedly said while smiling.