Episode 57: Mystery solved

It was finally the day where Jisoo and Chaeyoung will meet Jennie's brother and the two girls were pretty excited about it because he sounded like a mystery to solve. Like that family member who people don't talk about because it's the black sheep of the family.

But that's just because Jennie doesn't talk about him at all.

It doesn't mean he is actually the black sheep of the family. So the girls wouldn't judge someone they don't know because he probably is a good guy who Jennie just hates for no reason.

Well they hope so.

"What was your first impression of him?" Chaeyoung asked Lisa while she was applying her make-up.

Lisa was laying in Chaeyoung's bed because she was already ready to leave, but the girls apparently wants to turn heads.

"A flirt who is extremely sexy and confident." Lisa responded while playing with her phone.

"Why are you describing yourself?" Jisoo asked while entering Chaeyoung's room and flopping besides Lisa.

Lisa looked at Jisoo while furrowing her eyebrows.

"I'm not describing myself. I'm describing Jennie's brother." Lisa clarified and continued playing in her phone.

"Could've fooled me." Jisoo mumbled and closed her eyes while waiting for Chaeyoung to finish her make-up.

After twenty minutes, Chaeyoung finished herself and grabbed her purse to get out of her room.

"Let's go." Chaeyoung said while turning the lights off, leaving Lisa and Jisoo in the darkness trying to get out.

"Yah, I can't see-" Lisa didn't finished her sentence.

The tall maknae didn't notice Jisoo in front of her and run over her. Making them fall to the floor together. Jisoo was facing the floor and Lisa was practically eating Jisoo's hair.

"Get off!" Jisoo exclaimed as she tried to get Lisa off her back.

Lisa was trying to get up but Jisoo was in a hurry. That's why she hit Lisa with her head, making the tall girl groaned and held her lips.

"You gotta be kidding me." Lisa mumbled once she got up and touched her bleeding lips.

Not a second passed and the lights turned on. Showing a confused Jennie who didn't know what was going on.

"Jisoo, don't bite so hard when you kiss." Jennie tease and the older girl send her a glare.

"Shut up, this is the chipmunk's fault." Jisoo defended and get out of the room. Trying to catch up to scold the chipmunk.

"I don't think she likes to bite that much. Maybe she likes to be bitten." Lisa said as she approached Jennie who was holding the door for the younger one.

"I heard that!" Jisoo yelled from downstairs.

"She's definitely not top." Jennie said to the maknae and Lisa nodded in agreement.

That's when they noticed Jisoo running towards them furiously. As is she was about to knock them down.

"Wait-" Jennie didn't finished since they got tackled down by the older girl.

"I top this threesome." Jisoo confidently said while being on top of the two girls who were whining because they were being pinned down to the floor.

Crackhead.

...

As they parked outside of Jennie's parents, they were amazed by the mansion and all the guards that were protecting the house. It was like in the movies or so they thought.