Episode 68: They know

When Jennie turned around to face the person behind her, she could only rolled her eyes at her. This girl always teased them about this and she was kinda right about it.

"Hirai." Jennie plainly said while glaring to the girl who was still smirking at her.

"Jezz, you don't need to be so dense Jennie." Momo said as she grabbed a sit from the other table and dragged it to be in between Jennie and Chaeyoung.

"You can relax, I won't say a thing." Momo added while taking a sip from Jennie's drink. Which made her more annoyed.

As Jennie was about to say some obscene words to Momo, Sana joined them.

"Hey, long time no see." Sana cheerfully said to the girls and sat on Momo's lap.

Chaeyoung and Jisoo muttered a hellow while Jennie stood glaring at Momo.

"Someone is in a mood today." Sana joked trying to lighten up the mood but Jennie's glares were like a deathly weapon.

As Sana was about to ask Chaeyoung something, Momo interrupted her.

"Did you know Jennie and Lisa really had sex?" Momo said to Sana. Sana was in shock and her mouth was agape by it.

"You said you won't say a thing!!!" Jennie growled and punched Momo's arms.

"Ouch, I won't say a thing unless is Sana. We share the same braincells." Momo shrugged and Jennie tried to remain calm.

"Can I thrust you to not say a thing to anyone else?" Jennie seriously asked the dance machine.

"You got my word. Lisa is our other bestie so we won't say a thing." Momo seriously said. Surprising Jennie with the change of attitude.

Momo was about to continue speaking to Jennie when Sana looked around and found a lot of girls staring at them.

"Jennie, care to present us with your pretty friends since we were very rude and we couldn't do properly the introductions." Sana said. Gaining the attention of everyone in the table.

The girls were finally gonna know who were this two beautiful girls that clashed onto their table.

"You should take some classes about manners." Jennie simply said and Momo chuckled realizing it was totally her fault.

"Im Minatozaki Sana, but you can call me Sana and this is my best friend Hirai Momo." Sana introduced them properly while smiling to the girls and Momo waved to them.

"I'm Joy." Joy quickly said while smiling brightly to Sana.

"Yeri." She saluted them like soldiers. Gaining a few giggles.

"Shon Wendy, but for you guys just Wendy." Wendy said while smiling and then winked to them. Making her friends be gross about it, but to the japanese girls was very attractive.

"Seulgi." She shortly said with a kind smile.

It was Momo's turn to smile brightly after hearing the last name.

"I can finally put a face to the name." Momo said while looking at Seulgi who was very confused.

"I've heard you dance really good. Aren't you in dance class?" Momo curiously asked her.

Seulgi blushed a little bit.

"I was supposed to go yesterday with Lisa but let's just say I forgot to enroll in the class." Seulgi said while scratching her nape because of embarrassment.

The girls laughed.

"But this morning I did enrolled myself so maybe we'll see each other there." Seulgi added while smiling.