Episode 70: Payback

It was a long walk after her talk with Miyeon. It was as if her feet lost all it's strength to walk. She was dragging her feets and her thoughts were all over her mind. Not helping her at all.

She just wanted to sleep and forget about everything.

"Hey, you're finally here. I was getting worried about your whereabouts. Maybe you should bring your car the next time." Chaeyoung suggested.

She was reading some book while being in the couch with her head in a puffy pillow and her legs up in the couch comfortably.

Lisa didn't say a word. She just went to Chaeyoung and slowly climbed the couch to cuddle her. It was unexpected and Chaeyoung was startled a little bit, but she let Lisa be on top of her while cuddling.

They didn't say a word. Chaeyoung knew there was something going on, but didn't try to make Lisa talk. Instead, she closed her book and put it on the floor. Then, she started caressing Lisa's hair. Which the latter loved.

After a while Lisa spoke.

"I spoke with Miyeon." Lisa let out quietly, but it was enough for Chaeyoung to hear.

It was a surprise to Chaeyoung and her protective instincts were telling her that she should definitely threat Miyeon to stay away from Lisa, but she calmed her inner thoughts to hear Lisa out.

"I forgave her." Lisa added and that's when Chaeyoung stopped caressing her hair and tried to look at Lisa, but the latter still had her head in Chaeyoung's chest while cuddling.

"Did you really forgave her or were you trying to be the bigger person?" Chae carefully asked and Lisa propped herself to look at her.

"I'm tired of the negativity and holding grudges. So I decided to forgive her and move forward since she is gonna be around me anyways." Lisa said and Chaeyoung only had more questions.

"Why would she be more around you? Don't tell me you're getting back together?" Chaeyoung asked with a heavy heart.

"She's in my dance team and I have to get along with her for my sake and everyone else's." Lisa answered and started to back away to sit. Making Chae sit properly on the couch too.

"Can you change group?" Chae asked and Lisa shakes her head.

"I'm not an idiot. I have the best dance team. Just because I have history with her doesn't mean I can't perform well with her in my group." Lisa said as if was the most obvious thing.

Chaeyoung nodded and stayed watching Lisa carefully. Afraid to ask but it was all she could think of.

"You have something on your mind, don't you?" Lisa asked. Knowing her best friend too well.

Chaeyoung sighed and asked.

"Do you still have feelings for her?" She dropped the question and looked at Lisa carefully. Trying to decipher her.

Lisa stood quiet and started to analyze herself. She didn't even know how she felt towards Miyeon. It was a spaghetti on her mind.

"I don't know." Lisa thruthfully said and started to look down to her fidgeting fingers.

Chaeyoung was afraid of that answer but she doesn't even know why or maybe she still on denial.

"I mean... She's always gonna have a special place on my heart. Firsts love are known to make an impact on your life. But I don't think I love her like I used to. All I know is that I care about her." Lisa let out. Still focusing on her fingers.

Chaeyoung kinda expected that one. She knows Lisa tends to care about everyone. Even if they had done her wrong.

"If she would ask you to get back together, would you?" Chaeyoung lastly asked and Lisa felt like her lungs were out of air.