Episode 73: Let's dance

The night has arrived and so does the nerves. At least for two of them. First, Jennie was still getting ready to get to the clubhouse where everyone is going to be. She was still choosing the lingerie she was gonna wear and at the same time trying to calm herself down. After all, is only Momo.

She was very annoyed at first because it was Momo, but later on her mind gave her a great idea to make Momo pay for all her teasing, in bed.

Just as Jennie was still putting on the lingerie, they door opened widely.

"Why are you-" Jisoo didn't finished because of the view.

Jennie in a red see through lingerie was a very dangerous thing to see.

"Yah! You should knock." Jennie scolded the older girl and Jisoo bowed while saying sorry and then she quickly ran away.

Her face was all red and her heart was a mess. Maybe because she ran? Maybe.

Soon, Jennie was all dressed and walking towards the living room to join the girls who were already talking and chilling.

"Wow, you look beautiful." Chaeyoung said while shamelessly checking Jennie out from head to toe.

Jennie blushed, not expecting Chaeyoung to compliment her that straight forward.

"Thanks, so do you." Jennie said and winked at the girl.

"Shall we go?" Chaeyoung asked while standing up and taking her purse.

"Is Lisa gonna come after her date?" Jennie asked as she walked to open the door for the girls.

"Yeah, I kinda pushed Lisa to come later and Sana did the same with Tzuyu." Chaeyoung replied while going out of the house and Jisoo following behind.

Jennie hummed and made her way towards her car. All the way thinking about how was it going for Lisa. She may have pushed Lisa to date, but it was all with good intentions.

Even though it may seem like a war between the two of them. But Jennie knew that sooner or later Lisa was going to date so it's better to rip the bandage now and take the first step. Even if she's scared.

We are all gonna be scared to do something in our life, but the difference is in wether you do it or not.

Those were Jennie's thoughts while riding to their destination.

Their destination was a certain new club that had excellent reviews and great security. No like those were the guys keep harassing the girls.

"It looks fancy." Chaeyoung let out as soon as they parked the car near the entrance.

"Even the security looks fancy." Jisoo added while looking at the buff security guys that were wearing a tuxedo and were looking very neat.

"I'm glad that we're rich. Otherwise, we wouldn't be setting foot in here." Jennie said while getting out of the car and examining the club.

They started walking while talking about the ambience of the place. When they reached the entrance, they guys greeted them and asked for their names. Then, they lead them towards their table that was already with the rest of the girls.

"You guys are finally here!" Sana cheerfully said while hugging them in a group hug.

It was clear that she was tipsy.

"You girls looks soooo fine." Sana commented while eyeing the three of them and making them blushed since everyone else started to check them out too.

"Thanks, so does the cocktail you had." Jisoo replied and the girls chuckled.

They greeted the girls and sat in the table that was separated from the other ones with a tall and blur wall, circling the table to give them privacy.