Episode 82: Why?

Desperate was an understatement now, it's been two months since they started dating and Lisa was very slow.

Painfully slow.

Sure, they have been on multiples dates and they were all dreamy. From going to a classic cinema date to riding a ferris wheel at night. Then fancy dates at restaurants and even picnic dates.

But one thing was driving Rosé insane, Lisa's kisses. Not because they were too good or something like that, but because the lack of it.

It was frustrating.

Lisa was taking it too slow and Rosé doesn't blamed her with her past and all, but she was getting frustrated. The only kisses she would get from Lisa were the ones she had to start herself and there weren't many occasions where she could do that.

Lisa always finds a way to bring something up or just look away at the right moment. Almost as if she knew.

That leaves Rosé to count the times she has kissed Lisa with only one hand. Hell, even Jennie has kissed her more and they didn't even date.

Today, they were going to a formal party in the middle of their summer break. It wasn't their choice but their parents.

It's a big event for the high class. Jisoo and Jennie didn't have a choice. Their parents would freak out if their precious girls weren't present.

Of course they made Lisa and Rosé tag along with them.

"I think I'm not dressed for the occasion." Rosé said while looking around and noticing the expensive dresses every woman had on.

It's not that her's was cheap. It just that the people in there wanted to grab everyone's attention with their sparkly dresses and heels.

"Shut up, you look beautiful." Lisa said and give her a kiss on the cheeks before grabbing her wrist to pull her in.

She's still getting used to receiving compliments and that's why her cheeks were affected by Lisa's words. But she still wished she received a kiss on her lips.

It's not like she is expecting sex? But a little more of Lisa. But she doubts she'll get any because one thing she has learned about Lisa.

She is shy and very introverted while dating. Her actions are very calculated and she keeps a good amount in distance when they are alone.

If that was anyone else, Rosé would think that it was her first relationship and she still a virgin, which it's obvious that she's not.

Wait relationship?

Rosé had to remind herself that she was still dating her and they aren't girlfriends, yet. She's way too ahead and Lisa is-

"You're spacing out, what are you thinking about?" Lisa asked her once they were besides the snacks. Well, fancy snacks that she doesn't find that good looking.

Rosé needed to say something instead of screaming at her and telling her that she needs kisses. A lot of it because shes is going to die without a good amount of affection.

Okay, she's very clingy but now she has a reason to be. They are dating.

"Nothing, wondering where Jisoo and Jennie are." Rosé lied. She really didn't care where the other two where because that means that her chances to get a kiss, will be lower with them by their side.

"I think I spotted her mom at the balcony. Let's go." Lisa said and Rosé followed her lead. Soon enough reaching the balcony and being greeted by Jennie's mom.

They talked pleasantries and catch up a little bit because it's not like they know each other that well. Then, Jennie appeared out of nowhere with an angry face.